Vizag To Chicago & Newyork

VinayVkOnline

ante vizag nundi chicago ki iternary ani ardham dude, intha varaku vizg to hyd local flight book chesi hyd to chicago iternary undedhi kada, now you can book fligt from vizag to chi/ny via hyd/bombay..which is way good

Okk nice.

ya but atleast hyd to vizag or vizag to hyd local flights lo cabbin luggaage only 15 kgs allowed kada, manam emo 23*2=46 kgs teesukni potham kada, apudu local flghts  (spicejet etc etc.,) valu too much fare dobbuthunnaru like per kg 250 ata,,,i paid from hyd to vizag for luggage like 4k rs bro and same from vizag to hyd around 4k,,togther 8k pay cheyali kada which is bs...ippudu inka aa torture ithey ledu kada direct flights tho...and also luggage tension kooda udadhu,,and also local flight charge extra kada manaki like 5k or 4k whatever,,,these days these local flights charging way too much bro for luggage...so e deal all ways benefit a undi....

Money baganey dobthunnaru fare lo pedha ga difference raavadam ledu....domestic flight fair ne direct ga dimtunnaru present ga.

ya but atleast hyd to vizag or vizag to hyd local flights lo cabbin luggaage only 15 kgs allowed kada, manam emo 23*2=46 kgs teesukni potham kada, apudu local flghts  (spicejet etc etc.,) valu too much fare dobbuthunnaru like per kg 250 ata,,,i paid from hyd to vizag for luggage like 4k rs bro and same from vizag to hyd around 4k,,togther 8k pay cheyali kada which is bs...ippudu inka aa torture ithey ledu kada direct flights tho...and also luggage tension kooda udadhu,,and also local flight charge extra kada manaki like 5k or 4k whatever,,,these days these local flights charging way too much bro for luggage...so e deal all ways benefit a undi....

yeah agreed for luggage....vati charges migultayi prasthutaniki

Avi direct vimanamlu kadu kada ankul.... Hyd to London/AbuDhabi/Dhubai/Singapore/Honkong anevi International flights antaru kada....Vijag to Hyd/Mumbai tho hop vunnayi....so I guess you need to wait one more yr for direct international flights.....

yes. they are domestic. but not sure why they say like that.

nenu last time india nundi return gannavaram to hyd to brussels to NY vacha.. so gannavaram lo international flight ani kaadu kada.. i could be wrong.. but i have this question.

Passengers can checkin their luggage and finish customs and immigration facilities at Vizag airport itself but as per US aviation security guidelines they have to undergo last leg security at Hyderabad airport and continue in the same aircraft...So there is no question of change of aircraft from Vizag to Chicago. Vizag is now directly connected to Chicago via Hyderabad without flight change...So this comes under international flight category...You know there isn't even one single direct flight to US from Hyderabad....There is a flight Hyd-Delhi-Chicago and similar flights to reach US from Hyderabad but no direct flights...Still those come under international flights as I explained above...Hope I cleared your doubt...Simialrly Vizag-Bombay-Newyork...

International flights from Vizag : 

Vizag - Kuala Lumpur (begins 7th May)

Vizag - Singapore 

Vizag - Dubai (via Hyderabad)

Vizag - Chicago (via Hyderabad from June 1st)

Vizag - Newyork (via Mumbai from June 1st) 

Credit must be given to Ashok Gajapathi Raju for connecting US from Vizag...He also should do something quickly to upgrade Tirupati airport into international airport...

I also heard somewhere that there is direct flight Vizag-Colombo from June onwards...Iam not sure...

Avi direct vimanamlu kadu kada ankul.... Hyd to London/AbuDhabi/Dhubai/Singapore/Honkong anevi International flights antaru kada....Vijag to Hyd/Mumbai tho hop vunnayi....so I guess you need to wait one more yr for direct international flights.....

Dani meaning
Vizag to Chicago kani New York kani vizag Lo flight ekkithe Mali New York lo kani Chicago lo kani digutavu we don't need to step down and step up in middle place