15 Reasons Why I'm Proud Of Being A Vijayawada-Ite

vatchesa

babu concept edoo....besant raod velli rushga undi...1 town velli lekiga undi antadu..ali+venu+madhav+gif+%25282%2529.gif

VMC ki best working award vachindi emo ani teliyadu emo le

it ranked 5th in IND , ee vishayam teliyani vallu chalamane unnadu letbFXsH1.gif

I was born and brought up in Vijayawada. So I can comment on Vijayawada.
Also I am going to London for a week end trip, so cant access my post again. Please put down your valuable feedback on my contribution.

1. Biggest Lie. Except Bundar Road and some parts of Eluru Road, its almost a hell hole.
2. Commercial Capital? Commodities market in OneTown is really big but not sure of any other market.
3. Vja Railway Station - Yes, thanks to British Raj, after some time, CBN will publicize this as TDPs achievement.
4. Automobile Industry - Yes, large parts of slum people live as cleaners and drivers.
5. Bus Terminus - Yes, really true. Both Congress and TDP were responsible for it without any politics.
6. Gandhi Hill - Yes but who cares?
7. VRS Engg Colllege - Its not a college, a brothel house is better than that. I studied there and practically they teach caste prostitution.
8. NTR Health University - Another hell hole where ZooDas always on strike
9. Maruthi Talkies - Started by Vysya Community, later on demolished as the value of property increased beyond profits on B-Grade flicks.
10. Urvashi Theater - Vysya's fine contribution to Vijayawada
11. Mango Yard - Yes.
12. Wagon Workshop for Railways - True.
13. Rivers - The problem with people of Vijayawada is that when they compare with other cities they never compare with cities like Pune, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Coimbatore. They say only river Krishna is the best.
14. Famous People - Yes they are world famous in Vijayawada.
15. Culturally diverse ????? Biggest non-senses, its nothing but a slum with caste hatred ness where every caste thinks that they are the best and remaining are untouchables.

Okay, you missed ammavari temple.

vallu leni vuru chupinchu tbFXsH1.gif

Leni vuru kadu.....AP hub ani rasadu..... India mottaniki Nagpur ani rasadu.....

Because vijayawada rly jn valla emo......... Nagpur jn has Diamond crossing rail line....

Leni vuru kadu.....AP hub ani rasadu..... India mottaniki Nagpur ani rasadu.....

Because vijayawada rly jn valla emo......... Nagpur jn has Diamond crossing rail line....

obviously bza junction chala peddadi , anduke untaru

2 yrs back inka ekuva undedi , 

okasari nit movie chusi intiki vastunte signal dagara car apesaru family to unapudu , 1000 iste vurukoledu inka extra 3000 icheveruku car chuttu cheri gola gola chesaru

next day complaint icham kani respond avaledu apudu media valaki hint ichamu , vallu few days tarvata  photos to saha vesaru signls dagra gola gola chestunaru ani , even chala complints kuda registr ayay anta

apati nundi chala silent aindi , ipudu aite city lo nit 11 tarvata tirigite mana dagara edo oka prrof undai chala strict chsesesaru

Vadiley ra malli feel avtaru

nuvvu inka raledentaa anukuntunna..lol..i have my family roots from all major districts and i knw how pple are

I was born and brought up in Vijayawada. So I can comment on Vijayawada.
Also I am going to London for a week end trip, so cant access my post again. Please put down your valuable feedback on my contribution.

1. Biggest Lie. Except Bundar Road and some parts of Eluru Road, its almost a hell hole.
2. Commercial Capital? Commodities market in OneTown is really big but not sure of any other market.
3. Vja Railway Station - Yes, thanks to British Raj, after some time, CBN will publicize this as TDPs achievement.
4. Automobile Industry - Yes, large parts of slum people live as cleaners and drivers.
5. Bus Terminus - Yes, really true. Both Congress and TDP were responsible for it without any politics.
6. Gandhi Hill - Yes but who cares?
7. VRS Engg Colllege - Its not a college, a brothel house is better than that. I studied there and practically they teach caste prostitution. 
8. NTR Health University - Another hell hole where ZooDas always on strike
9. Maruthi Talkies - Started by Vysya Community, later on demolished as the value of property increased beyond profits on B-Grade flicks.
10. Urvashi Theater - Vysya's fine contribution to Vijayawada
11. Mango Yard - Yes.
12. Wagon Workshop for Railways - True.
13. Rivers - The problem with people of Vijayawada is that when they compare with other cities they never compare with cities like Pune, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Coimbatore. They say only river Krishna is the best.
14. Famous People - Yes they are world famous in Vijayawada.
15. Culturally diverse ????? Biggest non-senses, its nothing but a slum with caste hatred ness where every caste thinks that they are the best and remaining are untouchables.

Idi cheppadaniki born and brought up and storylu denikile gaani...let talk facts

1. which all other roads u have been to?

2.Do you know about gollapudi market?

3.Not sure wht ur trying to say here

4.Large part of slum pple ekkada company CEOs and software jobs cheyru...bza autonagar is state famous

5.So wht? why did cong and TDP got into the picture?

6.Gandhi Hill?? wht? whr?...idi ekkado naku teledu...may b diff nametho pilustaremo realitylo

7. VRS - U piece of shiat..dnt talk abt my coll again...There is a caste domination thr i agree but no one teaches caste !!

8. NTR Health Univ - zoodas strike..so? HYDlo bandh jarigite HYD pichi poo city avtada?

9.so?

10.so?

13. No idea

15. Culturally Diversed - No

Every Caste thinks they r best - Yes. 

and remaining are untochables - We have frnds and family frnds from different castes and we talk about out it openly...caste feeling ledani seppi...son/daugther intercaste seskunta ante kathal padam

End point entra ante...nuvvu sollu seppadaniki born and brought up and luvdalo kathal cheppaku..ali+venu+madhav+gif+%25282%2529.gif

• Upvote 1

Idi cheppadaniki born and brought up and storylu denikile gaani...let talk facts

1. which all other roads u have been to?

2.Do you know about gollapudi market?

3.Not sure wht ur trying to say here

4.Large part of slum pple ekkada company CEOs and software jobs cheyru...bza autonagar is state famous

5.So wht? why did cong and TDP got into the picture?

6.Gandhi Hill?? wht? whr?...idi ekkado naku teledu...may b diff nametho pilustaremo realitylo

7. VRS - U piece of shiat..dnt talk abt my coll again...There is a caste domination thr i agree but no one teaches caste !!

8. NTR Health Univ - zoodas strike..so? HYDlo bandh jarigite HYD pichi poo city avtada?

9.so?

10.so?

13. No idea

15. Culturally Diversed - No

Every Caste thinks they r best - Yes. 

and remaining are untochables - We have frnds and family frnds from different castes and we talk about out it openly...caste feeling ledani seppi...son/daugther intercaste seskunta ante kathal padam

End point entra ante...nuvvu sollu seppadaniki born and brought up and luvdalo kathal cheppaku..ali+venu+madhav+gif+%25282%2529.gif

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999