• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Srin

• Gilakkay

• Tadika

• arshad

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy was in love with a girl but never had the guts to tell her. One night around at night, he gathered some courage & sent her a text with these honest words... "Doreen, I love you, I wonna date you. Plz reply & tell me how you feel."

A few seconds later he received a message alert on his phone. He was so scared and too tensed to open it that night so he decided not to check the message until the next morning when he's less tense and in better senses. So he went to sleep.

When he woke up the next day he prayed seriously about the message for good news, went about doing his morning chores, brushed his teeth, ate his breakfast, took a bath, dressed himself up then climbed into bed and picked his phone to read the message on his phone. This was the response he read: "Dear customer you have insufficient balance to send this message. Please recharge your account and try again". 

A father was busy reading his favourite magazine and his little daughter was every now and then distracting him.

To keep his daughter busy, he took out one page on which the World Map was printed. He then tore the page into pieces and asked her to go to her room and put them together again.

Having done this, the father was now convinced he would read his magazine without any disturbance as it would take his daughter the whole day to get it done.

But the little one came back within two minutes with the perfect map…………!!!

The curious and confused father asked her how she could do it so quickly??

She giggled and said,
“Oh…Dad, there is Amitabh Bachan’s photo on the other side of the paper, I made His face perfect to get the map right...!!!

Moral of the story:
In life there is always the other side to whatever you experience.

When ever we come across a challenge or puzzling situation,
look at the other side, you will be pleasantly surprised to find an easy way to tackle the problem...!!!

Boy To A Doctor: My Gf Is Pregnant Bt I Used Protection
Doctor: Ek Kahani Suno,
Ek Shikari Ek Din Gun Ki Jagah Umbrella Le Gaya,
Achanak Lion Samne Aaya To Usne Umbrella Ka Handle Khicha Aur Fire Kiya,
Lion Wahi Mar Gaya..
Boy: Ghantaa...!
Kissi Aur Ne Goli Mari Hogi..
Doctor: Exactly…!!

THE SECRET Of a Good Husband
Once I asked my friend, "What is the secret behind your Happy Married Life?"
He said "You should share responsibilities with due love and respect each other. Then absolutely there will be no problems."
I asked "Can you explain?"
He said "In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues where as my Wife decides on smaller issues. We do not interfere in each other's decisions."
Still not convinced, i asked him "Give me some examples".
He said "Smaller issues like, which car we should buy, how much amount to save, when to visit the super market, when & where to go on vacation, which sofa, air conditioner, refrigerator to buy. Monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or not etc. Are all decided by my wife. I just agree to it "
I asked "Then, what is your role?"
He said "My decisions are only for very big issues. Like whether America should attack Iran, whether Britain should lift sanctions over Zimbabwe, whether telangana should be formed or not, whether Dhoni should retire from Cricket , Whom should Salman Khan Marry. etc etc. and do you know, my wife; NEVER, objects to any of these decisions"...

Married couple at a Zoo walks past a gorilla enclosure.
Says the woman: 'Mark, Do you know that gorillas are the only animals which resemble men in their behavior?
Look, seeing that no one is looking, I'll expose one of my breasts 2 it & see how horny it gets just as men do.'
Mary then exposes one of her breasts, and, sure enough the gorilla gets excited and grabs the bars of the enclosure as if it wanted to break free.
'See,' says the woman, 'Now, I know why you react the way you do; men can't control their animal instincts just like gorillas can't.'
Says Mark: 'Now expose both breasts and let us see what happens.'
The woman exposes both breasts to the gorilla and it gets very excited and is now desperately trying to escape from the enclosure.
Says Mark: 'This is incredible, now, pull your skirt up, turn around and expose your bum and let us see what happens!'
The woman pulls her skirt up, turns around with her bum to the gorilla, which by now ,was extremely aroused, breaks free from the enclosure, grabs the woman and starts yanking the clothes off her.
The woman yells: 'Mark , what do I do now? Please, help me!'
Mark replies: 'Now, tell him you have a headache and you're not in mood ... Let us see if Gorillas and Men are the same.

ni face lagane undi ni joke kuda ........allu-o.gif?1368981666