How To Dispute Credit Check

Popkatapetapotapulti

creditkarma lo trans union/equifax report lo i can see all the hard checks 

although transunion equifax shows different records of inquires..confused

freecreditreport.com lo year ki okasari all three credit bureaus nunchie free ga credit reports request cheyyochu.  report lo hardcheck record identify chesi dispute cheyyie.  vallu investigate chesi mostly delete chestaru  oka one month padutundi.   past lo nenu 2 collection calls dispute chesa rendu delete chesaru kani credit checks eppudu cheyyaledu.   

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popkatapetapotapulti

• kakatiya

• Bairagi From Bapatla

• Balibabu

thanks for the information 

hard checks are differnt on transunion and on equifax does that mean dispute has to be made with both agencies ?

It is annualcreditreport.com and not freecreditreport.com

you have to run the check with all three credit agencies..

Transunion  Equifax.. Experian.. it will cost you around 14$ per each agency to open a dispute...

there are some agencies that will do for all three for 14$ per month and you can cancel at the end of the month.. but be careful they will run it even if you cancel.. I had that mistake in the past and never verified my bank account and ended up paying 15$ a month for 3 years ..  

Transunion  Equifax.. Experian.. it will cost you around 14$ per each agency to open a dispute...

there are some agencies that will do for all three for 14$ per month and you can cancel at the end of the month.. but be careful they will run it even if you cancel.. I had that mistake in the past and never verified my bank account and ended up paying 15$ a month for 3 years ..  

gp

ee Home goods, TJ MAx tho credit card apply chesthe prathisaari na score thaggipothondi. naaku voddu cr.card morro ante vinaru... edo discount istam plz. take it ani cheda dengaru. very good lo unnadi good ki vochchesindi score. 

Deenemma TX Max, Homegoods. Dengipothar.

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

avanni teskon waste... 

i went to a dealer and told to do only 1 check with toyota fin not more than that ani he did 8 in total 

he agreed too that he did and said sry 

auto loan kosam..within one month enni hard hits aina ....it will be considered only one hit..

y are u worrying about that...?

oka hit ki 30-40pts padtadi ante kada....

dani kanna ekkuva padinda...?

why all three?

ya thats what i was told but its a myth every hard check is a hard check no matter if you do it within 30 days or same day. (or) multiple hard checks to same financial. each will be counted as a separate

yes more than that padindi

process telusa brother neku

auto loan kosam..within one month enni hard hits aina ....it will be considered only one hit..

y are u worrying about that...?

oka hit ki 30-40pts padtadi ante kada....

dani kanna ekkuva padinda...?

why all three?

They are three credit agencies ... When they run for credit check these three agencies are the most updated agencies..so not everyone check with Equifax..some go to trans union etc..

If you apply for huge loans they check these three..

If you buy new vehicle dont u check Carfax and auto check both?? Same applies here

ok if same bank name appears on both reports calling just one agency would do or should I call both?

They are three credit agencies ... When they run for credit check these three agencies are the most updated agencies..so not everyone check with Equifax..some go to trans union etc..

If you buy new vehicle dont u check Carfax and auto check both?? Same applies here

ok if same bank name appears on both reports calling just one agency would do or should I call both?

If you run the credit check you can't change...

Did you ask car dealer to find you auto loan??

If you have authorized him..you can't do anything..

Report check chesukunnava first?
Check with whom the credit check is done equifax or experian or transunion.

Then go to their websites. And file a dispute.

Nuvvu car loan apply chesukovataniki car dealer degaraku velte vadu credit check chesada??
leka pothe nuvvu vella kunda vade credit check chesada?

Also check this website
consumer. ftc. gov /articles/0151-disputing-errors-credit-reports

+1

i went to a dealer and told to do only 1 check with toyota fin not more than that ani he did 8 in total
he agreed too that he did and said sry

Credit checks done within a span of time usually are counted as 1 while calculating the score. The system is intelligent to assume you are shopping for a car or home etc. So don't worry, you score will take a beating of one check and not all 8

http://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/2013/10/30/multiple-inquiries-when-shopping-for-an-car-loan/

That is wrong it is very very rare that a company uses all 3 credit bureaus, 99% of the them use only one bureau