Hech 1 Premium Inka Evaraina W8Ing Lo Unnara

Maanikanth

It doesn't work that way.. First they r reviewing multiple applications by same candidate then once picked they will review they have valid documents etc.

Neeku tittalani vunte curse Desi HCl TCS wipro Infosys who each are applying 30k h1bs..

Next engineering 70% kooda lekunda masters lo kooda 3 GPA kinda pina paid Edo proooxy pettukone candidates double triple ayyaru...

Population perugutundhi..

lottery ki it doesnt matter, idhemyna powerball anukunava??? this is computer program to pull 65K application from your fedex packet numbers.......

i dont think it is a tought job to update all the 65K in a couple of days and start processing 

There are poeple waiting till July, just with a hope that one day employer will call saying that "you are picked" 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mostwantedsri

• texas

• Yuvatha

• srikanthraparla

Bhayya all you said is fine i agree...we cant help......dont cry on others.....i dont think you are in Harvard or Caltech.....manam antha same gas station batch...so chill 

what i am saying is, once lottery is done, it is done, i dont think they will review twice.........once lottery is done, they take some to update people that it is picked and start the process...........

why put people into this torture!!!!!!

+1 agreed... talking about percentage and all is stupid

India aina US aina Govt offices anthe lazy asses........ april 13 ki lottery avuthe ippatidaaka update lekapovadam 

....employer ki call cheste dont call me i will update ani chiraaku........ endi bhayya idi manaku.......inni tensions chupistondi lavaaaadolo uscis

It doesn't work that way.. First they r reviewing multiple applications by same candidate then once picked they will review they have valid documents etc.

Neeku tittalani vunte curse Desi HCl TCS wipro Infosys who each are applying 30k h1bs..

Next engineering 70% kooda lekunda masters lo kooda 3 GPA kinda pina paid Edo proooxy pettukone candidates double triple ayyaru...

Population perugutundhi..

pyaina cheppina companies kaakunda 70 percent above with 4gpa with 10 years expereince undhaa meeku 

pyaina cheppina companies kaakunda 70 percent above with 4gpa with 10 years expereince undhaa meeku 

pakkakellehe.gif

congrtx babai..... bl@st  bl@st