Its Been 60 Days. Why Can't She Just Get Over It?

donganaaK

I copied this post from reddit , try to answer the question at the end without googling for it .....

There is this girl I know. I initially befriended her, then did some business with her, and eventually convinced her into agreeing to live with me.

Then for 200 days, I raped her. I brainwashed her, I taught her what to think, and I raped her some more.

But I also fed her, took care of her medical expenses, and introduced her to Netflix - something she'd have never experienced the joy of if she wasn't my captive.

After about 200 days, it was becoming difficult for me to keep hold of her. My finances were in ruin due to other issues so I decided to free her. I gave her the freedom to leave and patted myself on the back for freeing her.

Meanwhile, during her time as my sex-slave, she developed a Stockholm syndrome - a part of her had fallen in love with me and started to look up to me, glorify me, and imitate me.

However, since I set her free, she hasn't been able to do well. She's not been able to find a job, not been able to create any savings, has a dysfunctional thought process, cannot execute things properly.

But it has been 60 days since I set her free. If she can't get her things in order in such a long time, how can anyone blame my 200 days of rape for it?

I mean if she can't get her house in order even after 60 days, its completely her fault. A large part of her even agrees with me on this.

However, there is this small part of her brain that keeps talking about how she has PTSD from my rape. I keep telling her that this is a deluded fascist part of her brain that is making up fiction about how it could have been if I had not raped her. I mean duh, she'd have never heard of Netflix. Besides, everyone else was raping too so its not really my fault.

In any case, this fascist part of her brain talks about justice and vengeance against me for my rape. But I prefer to ignore and not talk about those old days. Sometimes I even tell her that the rape was good for her. I suggest that its best we ignore the past and build on our special relationship and continue to work together for a better future for the both of us. She agrees with me for the most part except when her fascist mindset kicks in.

Who am I and who is she?

Brits and India?

lol yeah , this dude wrote it really well .... 

I = Britain

She = India

Netflix = Railways

200 days = Time we were colonized

60 days = years since independence

"then did some business with her" = East India company

"After about 200 days, it was becoming difficult for me to keep hold of her. My finances were in ruin due to other issues so I decided to free her" = WW II

see rape is the part that is wrong. so guy need to be punished. public lo whiplashes punishment ivvali.  @3$%  @3$%

its just a metaphor , paina comment lo esa chudu asala meaning ento 

lol yeah , this dude wrote it really well .... 

I = Britain

She = India

Netflix = Railways

200 days = Time we were colonized

60 days = years since independence

"then did some business with her" = East India company

"After about 200 days, it was becoming difficult for me to keep hold of her. My finances were in ruin due to other issues so I decided to free her" = WW II

haha...good analogy, albeit the rape part, which might make this whole thing a big enough contro

Netflix was a bummer though...presumed roads, resources. Not railways exactly 

haha...good analogy, albeit the rape part, which might make this whole thing a big enough contro

Netflix was a bummer though...presumed roads, resources. Not railways exactly 

yeah true, i just copied that comment from the comments section ... 

even the part about stockholm syndrome seems so true lol..

yeah true, i just copied that comment from the comments section ...

good one...The Guardian might be one good tabloid to see UK's reaction to this metaphor 

good one...The Guardian might be one good tabloid to see UK's reaction to this metaphor 

this is one of the brit guys reaction ...

I am from England. Winston Churchill was a racist, white-supremacist cunt that because of these views allowed 3 million Indians to starve[1]

Sorry for that r/India.[2] Sorry that because of WW2, this man is (wrongly) idolised in my country. Sorry that history paints this person as a hero and legend when you must see him as something completely different.

this is one of the brit guys reaction ...

I am from England. Winston Churchill was a racist, white-supremacist cunt that because of these views allowed 3 million Indians to starve[1]

sorry for that r/India.[2]  sorry that because of WW2, this man is (wrongly) idolised in my country. sorry that history paints this person as a hero and legend when you must see him as something completely different.

Great, there is some semblance of remorse left over there

• 4 weeks later...