Any Good News?

DR.BALI

In india it's too worst.one of my cousins, married at 21 n it's been 5 yrs she's been married, even her class boys were asking her wen kids n plan for kids

In india it's too worst.one of my cousins, married at 21 n it's been 5 yrs she's been married, even her class boys were asking her wen kids n plan for kids

Known fact.. Emaina cheddam ani planning mari.. If you tell them mind your own business they will stamp you rude and wat not.. Howle gallu ani manasu lo ankoni vadleyayi antey..

even guys need to study well  (atleast middle class).. Times are slowly changing we are getting in to nuclear families 

yes indian soceity is favorable for guys..not for girls....girls need to study well...behave well...dress well....should know how to cook,muggu pettadam nunchi battalu maditettadam varaku anni ravali...and obey every duffer who comes to homebaby-crying-o.gif

Known fact.. Emaina cheddam ani planning mari.. If you tell them mind your own business they will stamp you rude and wat not.. Howle gallu ani manasu lo ankoni vadleyayi antey..

even guys need to study well  (atleast middle class).. Times are slowly changing we are getting in to nuclear families 

ma intlo ite...peddavalu evaru vachina...kallu mokku anevalu mammalnibaby-crying-o.gif

life lo baga sampadinchali ane asha eppatki tirutundo ani alochinchi

kastam...adi teeradhu...brahmilaugh.gifknowledge is divine. entha taagithae antha manchidhi...!!

Entha sampadinchina takkuvey.. there is no end to that greed..sn1myc.gif  

life lo baga sampadinchali ane asha eppatki tirutundo ani alochinchibaby-crying-o.gif

LOL US lo kuda adgutaru.. i have seen bachelors askign their married friends ' baby planning eppudu ata' .. Crazy people.. baita matram intellectual ani phojulu kodtaru Matladtey kani bandaram baita padadu..sn1myc.gif

Classmates that too boys r crazy to know abt kids n most of them dying to know some bad news like family disturbances LOL