Young Age And Diabetic How Many Are Suffering?

AnilaReddy

Who is anilareddy thadu follow aithe emaina answers dorakachu PK.gif

avna alaanti threads asala nenu open cheyyanu @3$% ... unless im extremely bored and there's nothing else to do in DB ofcourse ..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• AnilaReddy

• Krish

• puli_keka

avna alaanti threads asala nenu open cheyyanu @3$% ... unless im extremely bored and there's nothing else to do in DB ofcourse ..

aithe who is buddy ani thadestha tuesday kummeskundam PK.gif

Mari abbayilaki vunte marriage chesukokudada??

actually cheskokudadu anatledu , they should reveal it before hand , cheskotam povakapotam will be the girls choice in this case ....

actually cheskokudadu anatledu , they should reveal it before hand , cheskotam povakapotam will be the girls choice in this case ....

got it aapicer....next week check up Ki povali aithe

True reveal cheyadam better

I've seen a family,married her daughter who was suffering from diabetis for 17 yrs, she was happily married and had healthy baby boy, I still doubt whether the husband knows the fact or not , she takes insulin injection daily.
I feel diabetis is not a disease all we need to have controlled blood sugar levels.

I've seen a family,married her daughter who was suffering from diabetis for 17 yrs, she was happily married and had healthy baby boy, I still doubt whether the husband knows the fact or not , she takes insulin injection daily.
I feel diabetis is not a disease all we need to have controlled blood sugar levels.

She takes insulin injection daily and her husband doesn't know aabrahmilaughing.gif

Equals to dead man to my opinion.. Discussion waste

why waste? girl is rich, they got some electronic parts manufacturing factory, as a peddalludu he is looking after that  factory ,girl father doesn't have sons

why waste? girl is rich, they got some electronic parts manufacturing factory, as a peddalludu he is looking after that factory ,girl father doesn't have sons

OK solely my opinion..