Young Age And Diabetic How Many Are Suffering?

AnilaReddy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• AnilaReddy

• Krish

• puli_keka

Diabetes  2 types , 

1) Type 1 auto immune , where pancreas cells die , no insulin in body at all 

so you will have to take insulin to supplement every day , what happens is  you need to maintain targets and accurately take insulin 

depending on your activity , your diet and exercise 

Most diabetic's ultimately die of Heart attack , but Type 1 diabetics when you don't supplement insulin 

Liver metabolizes fatty acids to convert into Ketones which are alternate food source which don't need insulin and is protective for starvation 

now with high acid body PH which i usually 7.4 drops down to 7.0 and into 6  at which human cannot survive 

But in Type 2 it is different there is resistance to insulin in fat especially abdominal fat and more and more insulin is needed so you supplement insulin and ultimately pancreas will slowly decline to produce insulin 

Problem with type 2 is It can damage Blood vessels small and large 

Small blood vessels in Kidney can cause kidney failure and can lead to dialysis ultimately 

Eye , can cause blindness , and for nerves can cause nerve damage and when nerve damages you have wounds on foot , just like leprosy 

and with large blood vessels on heart can cause heart attack , in brain stroke , in legs cause ulcers 

Treatment initially when diagnosed is exercise and life style change 

If expected levels are not reached than start on tablets to stimulate pancreas to secrete more insulin 

once pancreas get damaged more will need Insulin 

Poor thing that few young people and some of your friends died with diabetes , but it is shame that they were not educated well 

Education about diabetes is more important as they will have options 

Tanu already thread vesadu few months bck ee topic meda

i dont think so ... he made a long post about it some time ago ..

oh...avunaa...I remember his post from long time ago about he's getting married and stuff....anyway....look after yourself.....wholegrain carbs and protein baaga tinu...I wish you and your family well...:)

oh...avunaa...I remember his post from long time ago about he's getting married and stuff....anyway....look after yourself.....wholegrain carbs and protein baaga tinu...I wish you and your family well...:)

already married akkada....

Diabetes  2 types , 

1) Type 1 auto immune , where pancreas cells die , no insulin in body at all 

so you will have to take insulin to supplement every day , what happens is  you need to maintain targets and accurately take insulin 

depending on your activity , your diet and exercise 

Most diabetic's ultimately die of Heart attack , but Type 1 diabetics when you don't supplement insulin 

Liver metabolizes fatty acids to convert into Ketones which are alternate food source which don't need insulin and is protective for starvation 

now with high acid body PH which i usually 7.4 drops down to 7.0 and into 6  at which human cannot survive 

But in Type 2 it is different there is resistance to insulin in fat especially abdominal fat and more and more insulin is needed so you supplement insulin and ultimately pancreas will slowly decline to produce insulin 

Problem with type 2 is It can damage Blood vessels small and large 

Small blood vessels in Kidney can cause kidney failure and can lead to dialysis ultimately 

Eye , can cause blindness , and for nerves can cause nerve damage and when nerve damages you have wounds on foot , just like leprosy 

and with large blood vessels on heart can cause heart attack , in brain stroke , in legs cause ulcers 

Treatment initially when diagnosed is exercise and life style change 

If expected levels are not reached than start on tablets to stimulate pancreas to secrete more insulin 

once pancreas get damaged more will need Insulin 

Poor thing that few young people and some of your friends died with diabetes , but it is shame that they were not educated well 

Education about diabetes is more important as they will have options 

educative...GP