Don't Give Up

pravinyudu

ide thinking lo unna mahanubhavulu inka evaranna vunte randi...

think big..his mit/harvard/standford mba will surely give returns no

think big..his mit/harvard/standford mba will surely give returns no

I would've appreciated him...if he had started something on his own with this 120k.....I really feel bad for this guy.....intha sadivi...ee mba choopinchi malla evadokadi kinda pani cheyali...chesede kooli pani malla andulo genuine kooli donga kooli okati....for what??....

don't mind me.....my perception of this world is different!!

One day you will be leaving this earth forever , at one point of life mba also looks useless, be happy with what you have

Anila akkai tanu kuda ade chepindhi self satisfaction n personal ethics lo ne tana happiness ani

One day you will be leaving this earth forever , at one point of life mba also looks useless, be happy with what you have

Anila akkai tanu kuda ade chepindhi self satisfaction n personal ethics lo ne tana happiness ani

Tricks of the trade anthe..ekkuva guilty feel aithe hi back to India

Thopu univ lo Sadivi basic knowledge leda what are my career options after graduation ani..

and how exactly....just by having this 120k mba next to your name....you'll get a goodnight's sleep??

No Bro, not getting MBA will not get goodnight sleep. But, having the satisfaction that I have done justice to my real effort and knowing that I haven't lied to anyone who are as dependent on me to keep their jobs as I am on them to survive will.

Tricks of the trade anthe..ekkuva guilty feel aithe hi back to India

Thopu univ lo Sadivi basic knowledge leda what are my career options after graduation ani..

No Bro, not even my basic knowledge, even the experts analysis convinced me that earning money is more important than sticking to morals and ethics. But I know I have a chance to correct my path like everyone has.

I would've appreciated him...if he had started something on his own with this 120k.....I really feel bad for this guy.....intha sadivi...ee mba choopinchi malla evadokadi kinda pani cheyali...chesede kooli pani malla andulo genuine kooli donga kooli okati....for what??....

don't mind me.....my perception of this world is different!!

Thanks bro, this time I have learned from my mistakes and my weakness. MBA is just one route that I chose to correct my path. It could have been second MS. It's not about whether I am supervised or I am supervisor. As long is it is something that gives me satisfaction in the job, I am totally fine.