Don't Give Up

pravinyudu

No Bro, not even my basic knowledge, even the experts analysis convinced me that earning money is more important than sticking to morals and ethics. But I know I have a chance to correct my path like everyone has.

LOL MBA .. You have to fake the product developed by your company is so good to sell it with customers and retailers.. Where are the morals then?
Some time you have to use tricks of the trade.. I guess it's time to read mahabharat which is a good book of management

babu....ts....'survival of the fittest'....anna quote okati undi......antha nijaayiti parudivi aithe.....subhram voollo edo job cheskovaalsindi...genuine ga......I hope nee silly decisions valla nee family affect avvatledu!!

yes...you should feel bad....eppudu?? ninnu teesukunna job ki nuv nyayam cheyakapote....senior level ki vella annav...so you proved your worth...then why you felt so bad over the years I dont understand.......

Bro, I have taken this decision only after preparing myself for 5 years. It didn't come in the middle of night out of some desperation or some motivational video. My family is the one reason for taking this decision. They have more confidence on me than I have on myself. 

As I said, I am preparing myself to correct my path. I have proved my worth for the others. but not for myself. I will feel worthy only after I correct my path that I have spoiled.

One day you will be leaving this earth forever , at one point of life mba also looks useless, be happy with what you have

But I will leave earth happily knowing that I have done justice to what I have set some morals & ethics. Otherwise, it will bug me forever in my life.

• Upvote 1

LOL MBA .. You have to fake the product developed by your company is so good to sell it with customers and retailers.. Where are the morals then?
Some time you have to use tricks of the trade.. I guess it's time to read mahabharat which is a good book of management

Bro, you either have no idea what a MBA graduate job would look like or you are limited in your thoughts. You think MBA is just sales?

I think you are talking about Business Development which is less than 5% of MBA graduates, There are lot more specializations and some of the graduates jobs are helping companies from going bankruptcy. Without knowing my specialization, you cannot just generalize me. I haven chosen path that will stick to my morals & ethics.  

I am not praising MBA here. I am choosing one of MBA specializations in one of Univ, which I feel is good way of correcting my path

job lu raka sasthunam bhayya, unna oke oka source fake , ee guilty feelings endhuku

Bro, I am not discouraging or criticizing anyone. I just grew up with that mentality and just shared my story hoping to inspire a guy or two.

Don't give up on whatever you set for your self. I set my goal as correcting my path and achieved it with some struggle and hard-work and more luck.

Bro, I am not discouraging or criticizing anyone. I just grew up with that mentality and just shared my story hoping to inspire a guy or two.

Don't give up on whatever you set for your self. I set my goal as correcting my path and achieved it with some struggle and hard-work and more luck.

ur going in right direction mayya cheers

self satisfaction lekunda yetha achieve chesina  meaningless

ekada neku nuvu samadanam chepukuntunav  fc.gif

@TS

Good to hear your thoughts.
u are right on ur path on self satisfaction and maintaining ethics.
Best of luck in your future endeavors and hope u get all the success.

loser is also a mba grad - Master of Bad Activities ;)

be happy with wat ever u do after 5 years you should not regret............

After reading all your comments, i felt happy.There are still more people who are thinking the same way as me than condemning my thoughts. 

All I say is "DON'T GIVE UP".  There is always a way.

Just wanted to share this.....No hard feelings on anyone. 

Came to US for MS in non CSE/IT 6 years back with lots of dreams like any other typical andhra guy. Univ is good with decent campus Full-Time placements in Amazon, Microsoft, Intel so on, but only for CSIT. Graduated with no job, depressed, devastated and almost joined for Ph.d in Europe as they provide 3K Euro per month during studies. Joined Consultancy with no interest, fortunately got the job in 2 weeks and never was on bench. Sticked to the technology, gained good experience and become a senior for a decent firm with good pay.

But, every day before I sleep, I felt something wrong in my mind with what I have been doing. Something that erupts like volcano and hurts whenever I receive a Pay check and for every dollar I get paid. Something that keeps bugging me every time I see someone who is as much confidant on you to fulfill the job(you are recruited for) with perfection as you strive to keep the same job to survive. (I think by now you got the point for my pain)

I decided to correct my track and have set a plan 2 years back. Do MBA in top schools (Even though I knew this is going to be more dangerous as I will need to pay 120K and sacrifice everything) and get a job that justifies my degree. The plan went well and even wrote this story in MBA essays. Got admission to one of the top 10 MBA schools in US and confirmed my admission. But this time, I will not let my weakness affect me. I will use this as an opportunity to correct my path that has been manipulated unfairly by everyone including me just because of monetary reasons.

If you don't have integrity, you have nothing. You can't buy it. You can have all the money in the world, but if you are not a moral and ethical person, you really have nothing. (Copied from somewhere)

Added below for more clarification.

I am not writing this to boast myself. I am writing this hoping to inspire a guy or two. This is just my goal and each one has his/her own goal. But, just don't give up. It's easy to give up. Whatever you set for yourself, work hard and never give up. Luck may not be in your favor initially, but harder you work, luckier you get.

sHa_clap4  sHa_clap4