H1 Lca Amendment ... Suggestions Needed

sharenshare

needi 80-20 or 70-30? oka sari matadi chudu me voditho...inka neeku me vadiki unna relation mida base ayi untundi

Amendment cheyyatam Employer responsibility since he is sponsoring your H1b.. Ask him to atleast make it 50-50.

sure bro, thanks

adugutha naa mestiri ni

40-50 miles lopu client marina cheyinchala amendment?

1 mile ki kuda cheyinchali ippudu.. cuz you are technically changing client.

serious ga suggestions kosam theddu esthe...spamming enduku chestaru vayya

danni spamming annaru ni thread ni LTT chesina.. 

Amendment ki antha avvadu
Unless its premium

Yeah correct adding to that Lawyer fees too.. i thought it includes other additional fees too

On April 9, 2015 the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) published a decision in the Matter of Simeio Solutions, LLC, 26 I&N Dec. 542 (AAO 2015), holding that:

• A change in the place of employment of a beneficiary to a different MSA is a material change for purposes of the immigration regulations.
  • When there is a material change in the terms and conditions of employment, the petitioner must file an amended or new H−1B petition with the corresponding LCA.

There are other times when a change in one’s employment will trigger the need to file an amendedH-1B petition with USCIS.

USCIS’s position is that if the change in employment is “material” then an amended H-1B petition must be filed with USCIS.

For example, if there is a change on job title, significant change in job duties, or a change in work location, then an amended petition will be necessary.

A transfer to a different legal entity within the same corporation would trigger the need to file an amended H-1B petition with USCIS.

The same holds true for raises in salary unless the change is so great that USCIS presumes that the position is really a new one.

Amended H-1B Training petitions are exempt from the USCIS training fee of $750 or $1,500 and the USCIS anti-fraud fee of $500.

The only USCIS fee is the $325 I-129 processing fee.

em 320 ext ki 1900 anta kada approx including lawyer fee 

I think he is referring to pure amendment fees and not Extension fees...both are different