Blame One Not All.

solman

andhulo lol em undhi...you uthama purush... :D

jst curious to knw :D

Expecting nice behavior under the influence of alcohol..if she really want to drink better to do with her female friends.. my 2 cents

Expecting nice behavior under the influence of alcohol..if she really want to drink better to do with her female friends.. my 2 cents

i'm nt tryin to degrade you...as i knw...u ...very much well..but...

whn wz the last time u got drunk with a woman...

dont u think they got equal rights jst like us...?

i dnt really do these long conversations now a days...but @ times...depending up on the one who i speak to...

n my priority levels allow me to do such acts....i'm allowed to ask this question...by myself...

cheppu...blaming sumone bcoz of gendre thing..is /...hypocritic...r.....sumthing else...?

i'm nt tryin to degrade you...as i knw...u ...very much well..but...

whn wz the last time u got drunk with a woman...

dont u think they got equal rights jst like us...?

i dnt really do these long conversations now a days...but @ times...depending up on the one who i speak to...

n my priority leavels allow me to do such acts....i'm allowed to ask this question...by myself...

cheppu...blaming sumone bcoz of gendre thing..is /...hypocritic...r.....sumthing else...?

I am not denying equal rights but there are higher chances of misbehavior under the influence of alcohol and only 2 people of opposite gender are together.. When you are with a group not just one "cousin" it reduces chances of having bad experiences

Infact I never drank with a girl.. May be I am hypocrite but I will still stick to my comment, in this particular scenario I insist her not to drink alone with him

I am not denying equal rights but there are higher chances of misbehavior under the influence of alcohol and only 2 people of opposite gender are together.. When you are with a group not just one "cousin" it reduces chances of having bad experiences

Infact I never drank with a girl.. May be I am hypocrite but I will still stick to my comment, in this particular scenario I insist her not to drink alone with him

freedom of speech...it depends on individuals....different people...different choices..n situations...n...morover...

prioroties...tht effects them n others......regardless of the gendre....end of the story...