Bahubali Premier Ticket Might Be $40 ...

solman

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mustang302

• aragorn

• solman

• missionxp

Yuvaratna boxoffice bonanza Balayya babu cinema ki kuda $20 dataledu.. Ee tokkalo Bahubali ki $40 enduku
Ani adagamannadu Tom Bhayya

Nak thelisi highest price was for svsc and agadu 25 to 30 anukunta...

I meant move..great move :)

How can u decide whether a movie is gr8 or not without watching it... I watched ah naluguru thot it was a gr8 movie... Chusthe chepu bhayya opukuntam..

How can u decide whether a movie is gr8 or not without watching it... I watched ah naluguru thot it was a gr8 movie... Chusthe chepu bhayya opukuntam..

movie kadu man...move antunnaadu :giggle:

I watched all his previous movies in theater man, they were near to perfect and taking is one of its own kind. although I was referring to the idea of increasing the ticket price to 40 that sounds great :)

I watched all his previous movies in theater man, they were near to perfect and taking is one of its own kind. although I was referring to the idea of increasing the ticket price to 40 that sounds great :)

I watched avengers in 3D for 13$... Do u expect me to watch this so called copied movie for 40 then U r dreaming..