Gymsons

iamlegend

fat burn cheyalante ideal ga enta sepu cheyali cardio

high intenisity cardio( like burpees, lunges, body weight exercises) itey 20 min to 40 min morning and evening.... and keep ur dite clean..

no one can help you... just get motivated antey....BTW enti issue ?

88 kgs ki vacha ba. 3 months lo 10 kgs taggalante ela.

88 kgs ki vacha ba. 3 months lo 10 kgs taggalante ela.

every day cardio paina 800cals burn chesi , food intake taggisthey definitely taggutav man ... 

every day cardio paina 800cals burn chesi , food intake taggisthey definitely taggutav man ...

Running, Jump rope saripodantava buddy

yeah more than enough ... just calories burn chesthey chaalu ... main thing enti antey diet maintain cheytam ...

leg day bruh  :3D_Smiles_38:

bro barbell Squats deadlifts not able to do bro...sonthanga cheyyalem ani -ve feeling vastundi.. donn wanna do it wrong as it may kill back.. any tips?

fat burn cheyalante ideal ga enta sepu cheyali cardio

Start with a mile 2 months lo 3 miles ki tesukellu once you start you will define your own targets minutes per a mile

carbs exercise ki mundu tarvata tinu.. migita day try to eat more protein + good fat.. nenu 6 weeks nunchi chestunna but na carb intake high avtundi.. even though brown rice or veggies anduku i'm not losing nay consequential weight.. i'm gonna decrease carb intake after evening and see for few weeks.

bro barbell Squats deadlifts not able to do bro...sonthanga cheyyalem ani -ve feeling vastundi.. donn wanna do it wrong as it may kill back.. any tips?

deadlifts squats 135lbs X 30 reps chesa ninna, it was good workout. Yeah man thats true, gym workout buddy unte best, i have a friend, he is already buffed, he deadlifts 300lbs, pretty badass. Yes deadlifts posture correct ga cheyakunte lower back muscle spasms easy ga vastay, back muscle oka sari pull ayindi ante it will take at least a month to heal. What i would suggest is start with less weights, and focus more on form, when u squat make sure ur knees dont bend, if you bend ur knees you are wrong. and Make sure you push your ass out like sitting on a chair. My suggestion is make a friend in gym and try to partner up. I know its kind of hard to ask strangers out, but you know who are regulars in gym and try to make a convo and ask. Gym buddies will push you through the weak days.

deadlifts squats 135lbs X 30 reps chesa ninna, it was good workout. Yeah man thats true, gym workout buddy unte best, i have a friend, he is already buffed, he deadlifts 300lbs, pretty badass. Yes deadlifts posture correct ga cheyakunte lower back muscle spasms easy ga vastay, back muscle oka sari pull ayindi ante it will take at least a month to heal. What i would suggest is start with less weights, and focus more on form, when u squat make sure ur knees dont bend, if you bend ur knees you are wrong. and Make sure you push your ass out like sitting on a chair. My suggestion is make a friend in gym and try to partner up. I know its kind of hard to ask strangers out, but you know who are regulars in gym and try to make a convo and ask. Gym buddies will push you through the weak days.

barbell squats okay light weight toh start cheyochu..i have a problem in barbell squats, i can't have my back arched all the time during reps..need to fix that somehow..everytime i gotta remind myself that i need to arch..

how about deadlifts.. we should not do with only bar as we will end up having a curved back (my be use stacks for height).. deadlift ki 45lbs plates unnantha height minimum kavali..otherwise that will be a terribly wrong deadlift... 

this week till today only Cardio... 500 Jump ropes and 35 min running with every 3 min 5.5 MPH and 2 min 3 MPH... adn from this for dinner just greens nothing processed food....