Inkaverikaina Ee Feeling Undha

support123

is anyone else (girls ki specially),, is also suffering like me from depression/anxiety attacks/ bipolar

these days naaku ila anipisthundhi(google cheppindi), I am pissing off and pushing away everyone with my behaviour.

tried all possible ways to keep myself busy and  distracted like going on a vaction, but they all seemed to work only for a while.

The only thing that seemed to work, was talking to one of my friends,

i really enjoyed conversation with him though the most of talk wass about silly things it really made me happy
but i pissed him as well and drove him away, he was kind enough for putting up with my behavior for a very long time but this he really lost his patience this time.

I doubt if he he would talk to me ever again. I know I mistreated him.

Clue less now, what to do.?

Try getting a pet! Pet's esp. Dogs are very helpful in reducing the anxiety and stress!

Some people are better being lonely! Recluse! Some can't!

Looks like I fall in this category, atleast after trying so many times, i think i have no choice than to accept this fact.

humans ki vunde ailments both internal and external could be resolved in one or the other way, try meditation, check ur weights n pulses regularly, try not to do what you do routinely, hang out with new friends, new activities new social life, i believe u can do better than what u r doing now to urself  :police:

anyways atb 

humans ki vunde ailments both internal and external could be resolved in one or the other way, try meditation, check ur weights n pulses regularly, try not to do what you do routinely, hang out with new friends, new activities new social life, i believe u can do better than what u r doing now to urself  :police:

anyways atb 

hmmm

cinemalu ekkuva choosi heroine la ekkuva peel avvaka...road medhakosthe prathodu ninne choosthunad anukoka... ne sthayi ni minchi ne gurinchi ekkuva voohincukoka...then you ll be a normal human being... ivvani nuv cheyakapothe  lite thesuko...

Thats the most negative advice by far.....

do what is comfortable for you, don't force yourself into unnecessary activities like making new friends (rejection is hard to deal again...).

Spend your time with folks who are close o u like parents etc...