Inkaverikaina Ee Feeling Undha

support123

inthaki ts ki em advice ichhav...

vunna friends ni teesi dobbi new friends and new social life ki pommani septhini vaa, grammar mistakes unte kshaminchu ardham lekapothe manninchu vuu mahesh+baby+crying.gif

is anyone else (girls ki specially),, is also suffering like me from depression/anxiety attacks/ bipolar

these days naaku ila anipisthundhi(google cheppindi), I am pissing off and pushing away everyone with my behaviour.

tried all possible ways to keep myself busy and  distracted like going on a vaction, but they all seemed to work only for a while.

The only thing that seemed to work, was talking to one of my friends,

i really enjoyed conversation with him though the most of talk wass about silly things it really made me happy
but i pissed him as well and drove him away, he was kind enough for putting up with my behavior for a very long time but this he really lost his patience this time.

I doubt if he he would talk to me ever again. I know I mistreated him.

Clue less now, what to do.?

hey one of my friends is bipolar.lesbian and i do know how hard it is for you guys to stay in one mood or calm, she went to counseling and doc helped her get better. I wouldnt say it will help you 100% but do go see a doc and get counseled it will definitely help you .

hey one of my friends is bipolar.lesbian and i do know how hard it is for you guys to stay in one mood or calm, she went to counseling and doc helped her get better. I wouldnt say it will help you 100% but do go see a doc and get counseled it will definitely help you .

oka manishi lesbo avvatankee bipolar avvataanikee emanna relation unda uncle vuu  sCo_^Y

oka manishi lesbo avvatankee bipolar avvataanikee emanna relation unda uncle vuu  sCo_^Y

that's her case.....akkada lesbo topic kadu....he was talking about bipolar.....eppudu ade yaava nee mohams manda vuu....

oka manishi lesbo avvatankee bipolar avvataanikee emanna relation unda uncle vuu  

ledu man but matter cheppa solution kuda icha kada. doc degarki lesbo ani vellaru man bipolar ani potaru

that's her case.....akkada lesbo topic kadu....he was talking about bipolar.....eppudu ade yaava nee mohams manda vuu....

baa naak bhi gade ardham kaale, naaku eh relation kanpiyyaled mari specific ga enduku cheppadaa ani adiga anthe. True its a lie vuu brahmanandam.gif

ledu man but matter cheppa solution kuda icha kada. doc degarki lesbo ani vellaru man bipolar ani potaru

so rendintikee relation em ledu antaav anthenaa aithe vaakey vuu 2hoy69z.gif

is anyone else (girls ki specially),, is also suffering like me from depression/anxiety attacks/ bipolar

these days naaku ila anipisthundhi(google cheppindi), I am pissing off and pushing away everyone with my behaviour.

tried all possible ways to keep myself busy and distracted like going on a vaction, but they all seemed to work only for a while.

The only thing that seemed to work, was talking to one of my friends,
i really enjoyed conversation with him though the most of talk wass about silly things it really made me happy
but i pissed him as well and drove him away, he was kind enough for putting up with my behavior for a very long time but this he really lost his patience this time.

I doubt if he he would talk to me ever again. I know I mistreated him.

Clue less now, what to do.?

Mali ne frind tho matlaadu , he will even now love to talk to you.. Try Passion flower and Inositol .. Research on them they are natural . They will help you kool you down

negative thinking ekkuva avuthundhi,,, that is all i can say for now

ee gif gurthu techuko when you get frustrated..... brahmi-2.gif   :giggle: :giggle:

vunna friends ni teesi dobbi new friends and new social life ki pommani septhini vaa, grammar mistakes unte kshaminchu ardham lekapothe manninchu vuu mahesh+baby+crying.gif

You are right, not a good thing to do.