Brathakaalani Undhi

Divyaa

Nenu call chesanu vallaki. Sarigga answer cheyalekapotunnaru.
Usmani Hospital
Kompally
Rangareddy district anta
Inks rs. 20,000 kavalanta medicines ki. Paina mana police mention chesina account details correct anta. Please help her.

UPDATE :

tried contacting them a couple of times yesterday and today, ah ammai ki kidneys failure, so blood transfusion lo unnaranta, both patient and father yesterday. Ippude vaalla father tho matladanu, the information about their banking details ikkada vestunna, intha kante ekkuva details vaallaki teliyavu.

corporation bank

kompalli near by

swathi konagala

GP :police:  :police:

Usmani Hospital
Kompally
Rangareddy district anta
Inks rs. 20,000 kavalanta medicines ki. Paina mana police mention chesina account details correct anta. Please help her.

check ur pm baa 

Usmani Hospital
Kompally
Rangareddy district anta

baa check ur pm

UPDATE:

Ippude Devavratudu ki call chesi matlada, as per the patients father the girl is doing ok, they need some money towards medicines and all (around 20,000 INR for now and some post procedural treatments), direct ga corporation bank ki naa remittance nundi option ledu. So memu em decide ayyamu ante one person will co-ordinate in USA to collect money (I can do that and I have BOFA - pm me  ur phone no for details) will wait for today n tomorrow and see how much can we collect from here and later on will fwd that amount to Devavratudu to his bank account in india. He will xfer that amount to the patients account. We will fwd you the receipts along with oder details to all those who xferred the amount as a proof. 

PS : Dev will be at his hometown for this week only, so we are trying to make it a reality asap.

Let me know if you have any questions concerns over this n we will talk.

LTT..

Ayya Babulara.. Inka Remaing Balance sefthe Saayam Chesta Cheyista Chepista ..Cheyyi matram Ivva - Naadhi Congress kadhu :)

LTT..
Ayya Babulara.. Inka Remaing Balance sefthe Saayam Chesta Cheyista Chepista ..Cheyyi matram Ivva - Naadhi Congress kadhu :)

Nanoi police ki pm chey okasari. Tane cheptadu.

Can some one psot me bofa details plz

Police ki pm chey

LTT..

inka paisal emee collect avvaledu, loop lo nenu and dev baa, lifhe unnam, ll keep you guys posted as on how much we have collected.

thanks all for ur support  :)