Ee Sabharwal Gola Lo...

VizagRocks

tell that to families who use, "maa baava collector", "maa akka MLA". "maa nanna minister" :)

who cares if some moron decides to write gossip pieces on such people. 

but then y did u react??

so its of no use?

I don't care such no use posts

andikae tag kooda cheyalae

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• sattipandu

• KillChillPandey

• abhigadu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

paniki maaalina thread

#thinkaboutourfamilyonesbeforewestartspeakingatothers

if not just shut our asses, stand and see

guusa kaku thammi he's just baiting into a discussion  with him , which is way worse 

tell that to families who use, "maa baava collector", "maa akka MLA". "maa nanna minister" :)

who cares if some moron decides to write gossip pieces on such people. 

and to add of course valla nearest intlo vallu alanti positions lo untae goppaga cheppukovadam lo asala thappu emi undhi .. I don't get it .. 

basically manaki ledhu ani kullu aaa leka vaadiki undhi ani akkasu aaa??

#changeIndia

#Changeourthoughts

guusa kaku thammi he's just baiting into a discussion  with him , which is way worse 

S%Hi  its not like that bro .. at least I will try my best and na way of thoughts cheptha tharuvatha Picha lite .. #PLFDB

S%Hi  its not like that bro .. at least I will try my best and na way of thoughts cheptha tharuvatha Picha lite .. #PLFDB

ee taadulu ila padtuney untayi.. nuvvu laagey koddi laagulu digutuney untai.. Brahmigadu.blogspot+(21).gif

ee taadulu ila padtuney untayi.. nuvvu laagey koddi laagulu digutuney untai.. Brahmigadu.blogspot+(21).gif

em teripinchanav thatha...

giphy.gif

oka magadi tho tirigithe chaalu career set aypothundi ante, inka top positions lo chaana varaku aadolle undetollu.

Uncle what point you are trying to make here..? She and her husband both are IAS officers and she is a very sincere and capable officer. So KCR appointed her in his CMO. Priorly she was a collecter in Medak district which was KCR's constituency. So charms tho piki ravadam ane point itself is meaningless. Ala sincere officer gurinchi notiki vachinattu rasaru kanuka people are Condemning. Daniki why are you cheddi tearing and sambar karching...?? u7pkSdr.gif

Uncle what point you are trying to make here..? She and her husband both are IAS officers and she is a very sincere and capable officer. So KCR appointed her in his CMO. Priorly she was a collecter in Medak district which was KCR's constituency. So charms tho piki ravadam ane point itself is meaningless. Ala sincere officer gurinchi notiki vachinattu rasaru kanuka people are Condemning. Daniki why are you cheddi tearing and sambar karching...?? u7pkSdr.gif

enduku bhayya explain cheyyalanukuntunnaav , intadanukuntunnavaa? 

masth choosinam eenni tho Brahmigadu.blogspot+(21).gif

lol. the point is simple. already cheppina. malli cheptha.

people ante evaramma? aalla constituency lo unnolla? leka aame gurinchi ekkado paper lo oka article eppudo chadivi, abhinaabhaava (I don't konw the meaning of this word, just vaaduthunna) sambandam penchukunna pichi p la?

sare point kooda adhi kaadu le.

point entante. aadadhaani meedha abhaandaalu vesthunnaru ani edavatam ee episode lo highlight. Edho India lo unnollu edusthunnarante anukovachu, kaani US ki ochi, years ga unnollu kooda ila pichi argument lu chesthunnarante, namma leka pothunna.

western point of view ekkada ee situation lo. It is clearly a case of sexist targeting. Nothing else.

But the arguments here, and on twitter from Telugus, mostly try to defend her showing her good work, which in this case is absolutely pointless.

So what if she used her charms to get where she is? Should the magazine target her for that, is the better and more enlightened argument.

enduku bhayya explain cheyyalanukuntunnaav , intadanukuntunnavaa? 

masth choosinam eenni tho Brahmigadu.blogspot+(21).gif

nuvvu cheppindhi maatrame correct anukovatam nee moorkhatvam.

ippudu oka manchi gif veyyi.

nuvvu cheppindhi maatrame correct anukovatam nee moorkhatvam.

ippudu oka manchi gif veyyi.

200.gif

inka nuvvu cheppedhi kooda vinaali inkaa

nee trademark uppercaste & sambar  post lu veyyi , we miss them 

She wanted the outlook to apologize to her and even to all the women in the entire country,this is her direct quote from the interview she gave to a national media.rofl.

She wanted the outlook to apologize to her and even to all the women in the entire country,this is her direct quote from the interview she gave to a national media.rofl.

she hit the nail on the head, and I agree with her. Outlook must apologize for the horribly sexist joke. The joke was on women, not just on her. This is what I am trying to say here. 

she's so well spoken too, and intelligent, definitely far more than the idiots that defended her online.

This same idiots will waste no time calling a girl a whorre here, if she as much as, disagrees with them.