Logic Behind Develop Of Hyd?

sepoy

agreed...wish CBN replicate HYD model to VIJ which has already established...infra like railways/univ/hospitals/airport/roads/research institues.....

succesfull ga ma vja mida start chesunnara bemmi_kya_baat_hai.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Krish

• sepoy

• posaanisam

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

topic ni side track chesing bemmi_kya_baat_hai.gif

side track endi cheppu....HYD ni unna infra nu ni investmnet ga petti developed...becoz he was CM for almost decade when IT boom was over the sky (He has to do it...that is what CM is for)....I will agree that CBN is super CM if do the same with VIJ (Assuming it has lesser infra when compared to HYD in 1990's when CBN became CM...correct me if I am wrong with my assumption)...

side track endi cheppu....HYD ni unna infra nu ni investmnet ga petti developed...becoz he was CM for almost decade when IT boom was over the sky (He has to do it...that is what CM is for)....I will agree that CBN is super CM if do the same with VIJ (Assuming it has lesser infra when compared to HYD in 1990's when CBN became CM...correct me if I am wrong with my assumption)...

vaaditho entha thakkuva maatlaadithe brain ki antha manchidi.

Hyd awesome. anthe. thokkalo thread lu waste. VJA/VZG kooda avthundi, kaani time paduthundi.

20 IT companies ochesthe peddha city aypodhu edhi.

Baa...India lo 20+ states lo only HYD, Banglore, chennai it hubs enduku ayyayi.....??

Baa...India lo 20+ states lo only HYD, Banglore, chennai it hubs enduku ayyayi.....??

bangalore - central govt push.

Hyderabad, Chennai - old cities with talented workforce, and cheap realestate.

Mumbai lo kadha first start ayyindi.

answer rase opika ledu....article which I found relavant.

While due credit ought to be given to Chandrababu Naidu, for setting up Hi Tech City, and getting Microsoft, Oracle to set up shop in Hyderabad, the fact also remains that the city had a sound foundation to begin with.

Much before Cyberabad and Hi-Tech City, there were a good number of IT companies already existing in Hyderabad. You had home grown companies like Satyam, InfoTech Enterprises along with Intergraph, Patni, Sonata, TCS, Virtusa already in place. So there was an existing IT base and a pool of skilled IT manpower, which made it easier for companies to set up shop here. Also ECIL being located in Hyderabad, was another factor, many people in the IT sector, who held top positions were from here. 

Another factor was the good number of engineering colleges in Hyderabad, you had Osmania, JNTU, and some really good private ones like CBIT, Matrusri, Vasavi, Muffakam Jah, and presence of NIT in Warangal, just around 3 hours away, ensured, that finding skilled manpower would not be an issue. 

Manpower is a critical component for IT industry to grow, and Hyderabad had a good supply of it, thanks to the engineering colleges here, as also the existing IT firms already there.

The base was already there, and Naidu built on that further, by setting up Hi-Tech City at Madhapur, giving tax incentives to IT companies, ensuring co-operation from Government in respect of land, infrastructure, connectivity. In a way Hyderabad also benefited from having stable governments from 1996-2009, unlike Bangalore, that was hit by political instability from 2004-2008. Though Naidu lost power in 2004, his successor YSR ensured, that the Government did not unduly interfere with the sector, and continued with the same policies. 

On top of it, the moderate climate( barring summer), the relatively lower cost of living, cosmopolitan atmosphere, the city's rather leisurely pace of living, good public transport, all contributed to many IT professionals, migrating to Hyderabad, and contributing to it's growth.

http://www.quora.com/How-did-Hyderabad-become-one-of-the-biggest-IT-hubs-in-India

aa question ae thappu first.

Andhra valla develop ayyindha ani adagatam thappu. because obviously andhu valle ayyindi.

because Andhra controlled Hyd and they decided the city's destiny for a short period.

Hyd's history is a lot older than those 20-30 yrs kadha. so we can safely assume that Andhrollu lekunna Hyd oka IT center ayyedhi ani.

Both economic drivers and benefactors of IT were from Andhra, mostly. But Hyd is much bigger than just Andhra. emantaav.

aa question ae thappu first.

Andhra valla develop ayyindha ani adagatam thappu. because obviously andhu valle ayyindi.

because Andhra controlled Hyd and they decided the city's destiny for a short period.

Hyd's history is a lot older than those 20-30 yrs kadha. so we can safely assume that Andhrollu lekunna Hyd oka IT center ayyedhi ani.

Both economic drivers and benefactors of IT were from Andhra, mostly. But Hyd is much bigger than just Andhra. emantaav.

hmmm.....ikkada hatred tho fact ignore cheyakoodadu baa......sm krishna and cbn did push their states to the next level..... emantaav??....adi CMs ga valla duty ante cant argue much.....i'm not saying valladi golden era ani....but they were enthusiastic and ambitious....probably for their personal glory

hmmm.....ikkada hatred tho fact ignore cheyakoodadu baa......sm krishna and cbn did push their states to the next level..... emantaav??....adi CMs ga valla duty ante cant argue much.....i'm not saying valladi golden era ani....but they were enthusiastic and ambitious....probably for their personal glory

yes. but Alex cheppinattu CBN thana sontha dabba kottukovatam valle andaru ila react aythunnaremo.

history will judge CBN's contribution to Hyd with much more respect than his current political rivals do.

we should not rush it. Time to dump Hyd, and think about AP.

answer rase opika ledu....article which I found relavant.

While due credit ought to be given to Chandrababu Naidu, for setting up Hi Tech City, and getting Microsoft, Oracle to set up shop in Hyderabad, the fact also remains that the city had a sound foundation to begin with.

Much before Cyberabad and Hi-Tech City, there were a good number of IT companies already existing in Hyderabad. You had home grown companies like Satyam, InfoTech Enterprises along with Intergraph, Patni, Sonata, TCS, Virtusa already in place. So there was an existing IT base and a pool of skilled IT manpower, which made it easier for companies to set up shop here. Also ECIL being located in Hyderabad, was another factor, many people in the IT sector, who held top positions were from here. 

Another factor was the good number of engineering colleges in Hyderabad, you had Osmania, JNTU, and some really good private ones like CBIT, Matrusri, Vasavi, Muffakam Jah, and presence of NIT in Warangal, just around 3 hours away, ensured, that finding skilled manpower would not be an issue. 

Manpower is a critical component for IT industry to grow, and Hyderabad had a good supply of it, thanks to the engineering colleges here, as also the existing IT firms already there.

The base was already there, and Naidu built on that further, by setting up Hi-Tech City at Madhapur, giving tax incentives to IT companies, ensuring co-operation from Government in respect of land, infrastructure, connectivity. In a way Hyderabad also benefited from having stable governments from 1996-2009, unlike Bangalore, that was hit by political instability from 2004-2008. Though Naidu lost power in 2004, his successor YSR ensured, that the Government did not unduly interfere with the sector, and continued with the same policies. 

On top of it, the moderate climate( barring summer), the relatively lower cost of living, cosmopolitan atmosphere, the city's rather leisurely pace of living, good public transport, all contributed to many IT professionals, migrating to Hyderabad, and contributing to it's growth.

http://www.quora.com/How-did-Hyderabad-become-one-of-the-biggest-IT-hubs-in-India

cool bro....gud to know...

yes. but Alex cheppinattu CBN thana sontha dabba kottukovatam valle andaru ila react aythunnaremo.

history will judge CBN's contribution to Hyd with much more respect than his current political rivals do.

we should not rush it. Time to dump Hyd, and think about AP.

lol...last line......kani ap is a good opportunity for potential businesses now......