• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillChillPandey

• VizagRocks

• siru

• DaleSteyn1

kaadu

I want to hear accuman's inspiring words. not yours.

last job I had, I was paid $23k. So I'm very close poverty line. So I have trouble deciding if I want to get ahead in life right away, or bide my chances with a low paying job for some payoff at a later date.

kaadu

I need someone like accuman to stick a rod in my ass (with his words), so I fall in line and don't chase dollars, and instead invest my time in serving to improve our understanding of the world.

I need someone like accuman to stick a rod in my ass (with his words), so I fall in line and don't chase dollars, and instead invest my time in serving to improve our understanding of the world.

iamlegend ok na :(

I want to hear accuman's inspiring words. not yours.

last job I had, I was paid $23k. So I'm very close poverty line. So I have trouble deciding if I want to get ahead in life right away, or bide my chances with a low paying job for some payoff at a later date.

very complicated ... aithe nee problem ki correct solution accuman ey ivvagaladu :giggle:

p.s. sys admin ani oka build up kosam cheppina ba. sorry.

actually janitor job dorikindi aa institute lo. but night times lo thondaraga pani chesesthe, malli morning varaku full ga use cheskovachu institute resources ni.

naaku two offers unnayi.

1. MS BI developer - $100/hr. way to full time.

2. $28k/yr job as system admin @ leading theoretical physics institute.

decide cheskoleka pothunna, edhi teeskovaalo.

Accuman ni troll cheyadaniki thread vesav ani telsipoindi emo :(
Ledante ee patiki 20 size font with bold red letters lo reply ichevadu