తెలంగణ - ఆంద్రకు తేడా ? Ma తండ్రి గారి మాటల్లో...

SSRaMouli

itla kaadu gani.... repu brahmaji tho matladi AP thopu ani chepista ch.gif

Vadem em cheppina naku farak padadhu, ap people ki vachedi poyedi ledu.. naa concern kaasta pedda manushulla coloring iche regional fanatics meedha.. adhi already cheppa... :police: not interested in prolonging the same disco :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• aadwi

• porsche911

• SSRaMouli

Vadem em cheppina naku farak padadhu, ap people ki vachedi poyedi ledu.. naa concern kaasta pedda manushulla coloring iche regional fanatics meedha.. adhi already cheppa... :police: not interested in prolonging the same disco :)

Chepthe vinnavabrahmi2.gif

SSVP thopu kaani vaadi feelings wrong antav ch.gif

SSVP thopu kaani vaadi feelings wrong antav ch.gif

Kindly read the posts from beginning, else please conclude Porsche is right and micxas is wrong..feel happy now..:)

Kindly read the posts from beginning, else please conclude Porsche is right and micxas is wrong..feel happy now.. :)

AP maryada taggindi ani kotladedi nuvvu... sanubhuti neeku avasaram .... AP thopu OK? ch.gif

AP maryada taggindi ani kotladedi nuvvu... sanubhuti neeku avasaram .... AP thopu OK? ch.gif

AP thopu kadu ante deeskhalu cheyadam, ban cheyadam, boothulu tittadam undav le no worries brahmi2.gif

AP maryada taggindi ani kotladedi nuvvu... sanubhuti neeku avasaram .... AP thopu OK? ch.gif

My posts werent about ap and ts in this thread.. they were abt some of the earlier replies who felt orgasm for some random writer opinion..I posted targetting their genuinity and fact in their opinion..now read the comments from beginning of thisthread..if you still didn't get it you are free to think in which ever way you want.

nuvvu vesinaa 25,425  post lo idhi okkati kasta paniki vochee post 

My posts werent about ap and ts in this thread.. they were abt some of the earlier replies who felt orgasm for some random writer opinion..I posted targetting their genuinity and fact in their opinion..now read the comments from beginning of thisthread..if you still didn't get it you are free to think in which ever way you want.

my point is, nobody has to feel threatened over one person's opinion... if you feel that person is not genuine enough for you, ignore him and his opinion. that's it.

you can't argue him to tell all good things about AP. This is not North Korea. Certainly you are not Kim Jong Un

my point is, nobody has to feel threatened over one person's opinion... if you feel that person is not genuine enough for you, ignore him and his opinion. that's it.

you can't argue him to tell all good things about AP. This is not North Korea. Certainly you are not Kim Jong Un

Oh man, then why did u post on mine.. because this is a discussion board.. most of us want truth to be conceived..that's the only concern I have.. you need to understand I am not supporting just ap here.. but the decency in a personal level of thinking..
I hardly post in these type of discussions, because most of them are abt hatred.

Oh man, then why did u post on mine.. because this is a discussion board.. most of us want truth to be conceived..that's the only concern I have.. you need to understand I am not supporting just ap here.. but the decency in thinking..
I hardly take a post in these type of discussions, because most of them are abt hatred.

take it easy brah jaffa6.gif