Perm Labor Denied... Employer Lk Nodda Rudipadu

tiger_sathi

Dude. Naaku almost ilage jarigindi. Applied. Audit after 6 months, Denial after 1 year (after the audit).

But maa employer always transparent and kept me up to date.

Reason for denial:
Copy of the job posting ad is not clear or visible.
Maa attorney photocopies pampadu ad posting vi. Avi vhadavataniki veelu ga ledu ani reason for denial. Sounds very silly but you cannot do anything about it.

Usually when they send the denial, you will have an option for Motion to reconsider (MTR) within 30 days(check actual duration).

If you are in that frame, you should seriously consider filing MTR with appropriate response from an attorney and send to DOL. I spoke to Murthy Law firm for second opinion and they said first file MTR but chances of over turning are very low. Maa employer MTR file chesadu 1 week lo. He said let us wait for 2 months and if nothing happens we will talk about filing again or you decide if you want to leave us ani annadu.

I consider luck was with me during MTR and my case got approved within 2 weeks which is very rare.

Another thing I heard from my attorney is DOL doesn't have an option to send an audit requesting more information. They only have Approval or Denial options.

Long story short:
1. File for MTR
2. Wait for 4 weeks
3. Simultaneously look for new Labor or new employer.

I feel bad for you but wish you good luck. If you need any help PM me and I will share more info I know.

Personal thought: Talk to friends for direction, but finally decide only after talking to an attorney.

Chala thanks Bhayya... Wrost undi situation nadhi.... Ippude client change avvali employer change ante.... Prime vendor vadi kindhaki ramantunnadu adho bokka
Will keep in touch with you bhayya

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiger_sathi

• accuman

• superted

• KharjuraNaidu

Dude. Naaku almost ilage jarigindi. Applied. Audit after 6 months, Denial after 1 year (after the audit).

But maa employer always transparent and kept me up to date.

Reason for denial:

Copy of the job posting ad is not clear or visible.

Maa attorney photocopies pampadu ad posting vi. Avi vhadavataniki veelu ga ledu ani reason for denial. Sounds very silly but you cannot do anything about it.

Usually when they send the denial, you will have an option for Motion to reconsider (MTR) within 30 days(check actual duration).

If you are in that frame, you should seriously consider filing MTR with appropriate response from an attorney and send to DOL.  I spoke to Murthy Law firm for second opinion and they said first file MTR but chances of over turning are very low. Maa employer MTR file chesadu 1 week lo. He said let us wait for 2 months and if nothing happens we will talk about filing again or you decide if you want to leave us ani annadu.

I consider luck was with me during MTR and my case got approved within 2 weeks which is very rare.

Another thing I heard from my attorney is DOL doesn't have an option to send an audit requesting more information. They only have Approval or Denial options. 

Long story short:

1. File for MTR

2. Wait for 4 weeks

3. Simultaneously look for new Labor or new employer.

I feel bad for you but wish you good luck. If you need any help PM me and I will share more info I know. 

Personal thought: Talk to friends for direction, but finally decide only after talking to an attorney. 

:4_12_13:

Chala thanks Bhayya... Wrost undi situation nadhi.... Ippude client change avvali employer change ante.... Prime vendor vadi kindhaki ramantunnadu adho bokka
Will keep in touch with you bhayya

PV ni labor file cheyamanu mundu aite..adi approve avthe i140 prem chesi H! cheyinchuko

[quote name="IsmailBhai" post="1307303406" timestamp="1438969638"]

Condition petti start cheyyamanu lekunte dhen ge manu[/quote
Prime vendors gallu kantri... Start chestha ani thisukuni biscuit chesthadu

[quote name="IsmailBhai" post="1307303406" timestamp="1438969638"]

Condition petti start cheyyamanu lekunte dhen ge manu[/quote
Prime vendors gallu kantri... Start chestha ani thisukuni biscuit chesthadu

go only after ur i140 is file..h1 and i140 same time chey..