Dmv Dl Issue

Rate this topic

obi

Hi Friends,

I went to CA DMV office to renew my DL. They took my Passport and i-94 after that they scanned my passport and saying that it is not authorized documents.

Any idea on this.

I have old Ca Driving license that is valid till 2010. I came to us after 5 years again and planing to renew my old License,

They raised a ticket to main office, and did not provide any ticket number , asking me to wait at least 60 days.

Could you please share the info if you face this kind of issues.

Thanks,

Hi Friends,

I went to CA DMV office to renew my DL. They took my Passport and i-94 after that they scanned my passport and saying that it is not authorized documents.

Any idea on this.

I have old Ca Driving license that is valid till 2010. I came to us after 5 years again and planing to renew my old License,

They raised a ticket to main office, and did not provide any ticket number , asking me to wait at least 60 days.

Could you please share the info if you face this kind of issues.

Thanks,

How many days after your entry did you go to DMV? Usually it takes time for I-94 to go through the system. Also you may not be able to renew and need to apply for new and fulfill all other requirements.

How many days after your entry did you go to DMV? Usually it takes time for I-94 to go through the system. Also you may not be able to renew and need to apply for new and fulfill all other requirements.

After 11 th day , I went to DMV Office.

apply for new DL. don't try to renew 

Hi,

I have already paid the fee and more over they taken the request. I think it is not possible for me to apply new DL. Is it?

Thanks

Hi,

I have already paid the fee and more over they taken the request. I think it is not possible for me to apply new DL. Is it?

Thanks

wait untill you hear from them.. you can ask them if you can apply new.. is you status clear in US because usually dmv will verify with immi dept and takes time.. same happend to my friends when transfering DL to different state

Hi,

Thanks

I know my uncle had a similar issue. basic ga initial DL ki ichina support docs ki ippudu ichina support docs ki exact match undakapovachu. in those cases this situation arises. 

(like initially got DL on an old passport and now its a new renewed Passport) 

also since it has been only 11 days, may be it might take time to update. 

I know my uncle had a similar issue. basic ga initial DL ki ichina support docs ki ippudu ichina support docs ki exact match undakapovachu. in those cases this situation arises. 

(like initially got DL on an old passport and now its a new renewed Passport) 

also since it has been only 11 days, may be it might take time to update. 

Yes andi, first DL apply chesinappudu different passport(Old), ippdu new passport. emi cheyalo artham kavatam ledu. Bcoz i must have to wait till 60 to 90 days ani antunnaru.. Can you help me out on this .. If you uncle got it. emi chesaro cheppandi.. i will also follow the same procedure.

Appreciate your help on this

wait untill you hear from them.. you can ask them if you can apply new.. is you status clear in US because usually dmv will verify with immi dept and takes time.. same happend to my friends when transfering DL to different state

ennirojulu wait cheyalo artham kavatledu .if you know the timeperiod. Plz let me know

After 11 th day , I went to DMV Office.

idhi problem.. u need to wait atleast 2 weeks.. system lo i94 update ki time paduthundhi.. thats y documents unauthorised ani vacchayi.. 

Yes andi, first DL apply chesinappudu different passport(Old), ippdu new passport. emi cheyalo artham kavatam ledu. Bcoz i must have to wait till 60 to 90 days ani antunnaru.. Can you help me out on this .. If you uncle got it. emi chesaro cheppandi.. i will also follow the same procedure.

Appreciate your help on this

he went to DMV and same thing happened. we cannot renew DL with this passport annaru.  (coz of passport number changed)

kaani they did not escalate it.... like in ur case. 

So after few days, inko DMV ki veylli with this new passport and new visa docs, he applied for learners permit and gave test and got the DL. 

migilina vallu chepthunna concept of I94 update, i have no idea. if that is the case, then I think u need to wait till it gets updated. 

but old PP and new PP numbers match avvaledu... so not renewing old DL ante, then better apply for new DL. 

CA lo inko city DMV ki velli try cheyi 

i have paid the amount and take picture . but they did not allow me to write test. Inko DMV lo aa receipt chupiste okay na friend.