Gofundme For My Niece With Hearing Loss. Please Help.

BackbenchBoyy

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackbenchBoyy

• 4Vikram

• ChandraSekharCherukuri

• Tadika

Donate to old man pl.

yes baa.. please pm the details (just these 3, first name, last name & email address - should be in the US with an SSN)..

And thank you very much for your advice and information baa.. please keep doing what you're doing. 

Lots of wishes to d little one
Na frnd's son ki kuda similar condition.. Tanu Blore lo speech therapy ippistundi n she says sessions r very costly
Ee db lo psycopk oka sari thread vesaru,a spl school to train such kids
Link dorukutundi emo chudandi

yes baa.. please pm the details (just these 3, first name, last name & email address - should be in the US with an SSN)..

And thank you very much for your advice and information baa.. please keep doing what you're doing. 

thanks endhukle ba manalo manaki

Lots of wishes to d little one
Na frnd's son ki kuda similar condition.. Tanu Blore lo speech therapy ippistundi n she says sessions r very costly
Ee db lo psycopk oka sari thread vesaru,a spl school to train such kids
Link dorukutundi emo chudandi

kota-comedy1-o.gif?1290163557 psycopk lo ee angle unda

Sorry that I didn't look at this thread for a few days.

First lo baaga tension paddam that operation is needed immediately. That was not the case. Anduke premature ga ee gofundme create chesa. We have 3-4 months for speech therapy to complete. It just started this week. Doctors also mentioned that it might be longer depending on how she's responding to it. Meanwhile, we are looking at other options. Please pm me if any one has similar issues and I should be able to give them every detail.

Donation money ni use cheyyaledu. We want to give the money back. There is an option in the site to allow others to withdraw the money. Today I saw this pinned link collecting money for an old man.
http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/625759-hatsoff-to-this-old-man-updated-donation-link-gofundme/

Evaru collect chestunnaru vaala details naku pm cheste, I'll give withdraw access to him.. He can collect the entire amount directly himself. I just need First Name, Last Name & Email.

Thank you all for your well wishes, me & my family are very thankful.

Big thanks for transferring the funds for another cause.

cheppana dont judge ani..  #/{-  #/{-

+1 nenu chepthunna evaru vinatledhuba

Honestly .. I wouldn't expect around 7,000 posts Vunna DB guy .. Ilaa mosam chestadu ani .. I might be wrong but .. Usually DB lo posts and all chusthunna tarwatha kuda .. Antha immature ga behave cheyadu ani maatram I expected.. Nevertheless he replied. :)

nuvvu great mayya.. Thank U