Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• DaleSteyn1

• Tadika

• ronitreddy

Hi Friends,

Please find the link below:

http://www.gofundme.com/f62k23s4

I created this link to make this fund raising reach widely to many people. We should appreciate our friends Dale steyn and Tadika who took initiative and gathered the info of the old person. Our other friends who are in India like Athigadu/Vasusena(Devavrathudu) in addition to Tadika are ready to support this transaction and they are available regularly & responds immediately to us. Hope you understand this and please let me know if there are any improvements or modifications to the GOFUNDME post I created.

Done

MODS, please pin this thread at least for a few days. I'll let you know the end date to unpin if you want and it will be soon.

Thanks. :)

very good info. bro...if u dont consider me to be nit-picking here...if they have bank account thats good or otherwise i think we should make sure that a bank account will be opened on their name and the whole aomunt can be deposited there bank interest kuda add avutundi..but most importantly since they are old ...people around them may take advantage as they may not know all these things and misuse the money so we should take proper care so that every penny goes to them and help them 

Bhayya
Aa photographer aayana number message chesaru bhayya call chesaanu address thelusukunna
Aayana Name Shaik basheer age near about 66
By birth handicap
Daughter unnadu married with Khaleem same kuda Ananthpur lo untaru with husband
Basheer garu rent medha Rickshaw techukoni naduputharanta daily 35rupees intlo eeyana eeyana wife untaaranta
Meekunna ibbandhulenti etuvanti help kavali pension vasthundha ani adiga
Pension inti rent ke saripoddhi annaru
Problems ante 2years back valla wife ki back bone damage ayindhanta accident valla operation ki 40K avthayanta cheyinchaleka vadhilesaranta aame ippudu emi pani cheyatledhanta ledhante support ga undedhanta illugadavataniki
Etuvanti Sahayam chesthe baguntaru ani adiga etuvanti sahayam chesina happy ye annadayana

Bhayya
Aa photographer aayana number message chesaru bhayya call chesaanu address thelusukunna
Aayana Name Shaik basheer age near about 66
By birth handicap
Daughter unnadu married with Khaleem same kuda Ananthpur lo untaru with husband
Basheer garu rent medha Rickshaw techukoni naduputharanta daily 35rupees intlo eeyana eeyana wife untaaranta
Meekunna ibbandhulenti etuvanti help kavali pension vasthundha ani adiga
Pension inti rent ke saripoddhi annaru
Problems ante 2years back valla wife ki back bone damage ayindhanta accident valla operation ki 40K avthayanta cheyinchaleka vadhilesaranta aame ippudu emi pani cheyatledhanta ledhante support ga undedhanta illugadavataniki
Etuvanti Sahayam chesthe baguntaru ani adiga etuvanti sahayam chesina happy ye annadayana

Thanks for the info bro.. I hope our DB friends will definitely join hands in this humanity task. s%hi

MODS, please pin this thread at least for a few days. I'll let you know the end date to unpin if you want and it will be soon.

Thanks. :)

nuve mod vi ayi nuve pin cheyaka idi endi ida posting uuu tumblr_mskt9061ia1spvnemo1_250.gif?14036

Hi Friends,

Please find the link below:

http://www.gofundme.com/f62k23s4

I created this link to make this fund raising reach widely to many people. We should appreciate our friends Dale steyn and Tadika who took initiative and gathered the info of the old person. Our other friends who are in India like Athigadu/Vasusena(Devavrathudu) in addition to Tadika are ready to support this transaction and they are available regularly & responds immediately to us. Hope you understand this and please let me know if there are any improvements or modifications to the GOFUNDME post I created.

Thanks   :)

Done

Thanks

very good info. bro...if u dont consider me to be nit-picking here...if they have bank account thats good or otherwise i think we should make sure that a bank account will be opened on their name and the whole aomunt can be deposited there bank interest kuda add avutundi..but most importantly since they are old ...people around them may take advantage as they may not know all these things and misuse the money so we should take proper care so that every penny goes to them and help them 

money collect ayyaka athigadu or tadika will go there acct open cheyinchi fd secured veyinchi nelaki oka 4000 rs vache laga interest plan chedham or thanu oka auto konukkunta rent ki  thippukunta ante adhaina chedham  nee suggestion ento kooda cheppu dude we can use them