Taatha Donation--Donations Reopened--Plz Donate

DaleSteyn1

vuncle please update fund link no still showing old records 

thaata ki donations  = $3131.30

kid's hearing problem donation = $976.64 - > you can't see this from our link.

so total = $4107.94

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• DaleSteyn1

• Tadika

• ronitreddy

ante endi ra..ippudu ponu antava leka endo cheppu igaa..

Ni ava sariga sadivi savava asala?? I was saying unnecessary ga thiragadam kaana oka reason tho velthae baagubtundhi anii and also do remember that I have to travel alone .. So I want it to be a planned trip

thaata ki donations  = $3131.30

kid's hearing problem donation = $976.64 - > you can't see this from our link.

so total = $4107.94

iu thougted thatu kidsu donationu alsou includedu inu thatu 3131u isu theu totalu amountu bemmiRTlaugh.gif?1403645933

Ni ava sariga sadivi savava asala?? I was saying unnecessary ga thiragadam kaana oka reason tho velthae baagubtundhi anii and also do remember that I have to travel alone .. So I want it to be a planned trip

Ante mari nu ippudu anantapur ki poyi akkada lepakshi temple, iskcon temple, rayadurg fort, pendukonda, Paritala valla intiki ila plan cheshthunava ra?

iu thougted thatu kidsu donationu alsou includedu inu thatu 3131u isu theu totalu amountu bemmiRTlaugh.gif?1403645933

Mrs. Judith Pretested

Department of IS Quality Ansurance and Testing
T-Mobile Global
George Bell Street 1

Application for Job Tester, Test Analyst, Test Designer, Quality Engineer

Dear Mrs. Tested,

I would like to react on this way to job position Tester (Quality Engineer) and Test Analyst carried in server Joblookingfor.com on 29th January.

I take it that my present work experience in the area of testing operation systems and software applications destine me for being a suitable candidate for both inserted job positions in your company.

Since 1998 I have been working at different position in the area of testing ? first of all I worked like an IT Freelancer, I worked on myself as a tester with own Trade Certificate. Then I have been employed as a Tester in many other companies (Vodafone, British Airways, Ferrari F1 Team, SAP, Siemens).

My work experience involved all the parts of information systems and software testing: from basic testing, testing strategy fixing, analyzing for testing activity etc. I have experience with application and implementation testing and with unit testing too.

My major is the area of testing applications and inform systems on the Java basis in conjunction with databases instruments of Oracle and Microsoft. My knowledge of J2EE, PL/SQL a T-SQL language is excellent ? I am not afraid to say on the professional level.

I have control over most of commonly used testing tools ? for example SIT, UAT, OAT, Test Processor, Test Robot, Quality Centre, QTP, ISEB, Rational Robot, Test Director, B32. I took part in development of new testing programs for special IS or SW testing in automotive industry and air traffic.

I am trying to still improve my skills and knowledge. I passed out a lot of courses and trainings. I can show you my gained certifications (Test Director Certified Professional, Prince 2, Oracle Professional, J2EE Developer). I have to mention that I am one of the founder members in Tester Association in the USA (AITTUSA).

I hope my professional profile interest you and we will me together in the next part of selection procedure at job interview.

Cordially yours

naki emi ardam aythalay..neeki emanna ardam aythundi hai?

whatu vuncleu nuvuu englishu lou weeku unaiu.... nenu emantanu ante,, 3130 lo kid donation kuda include aindi emo anukuna akada chususi antuna bemmiRTlaugh.gif?1403645933

Mrs. Judith Pretested

Department of IS Quality Ansurance and Testing
T-Mobile Global
George Bell Street 1

Application for Job Tester, Test Analyst, Test Designer, Quality Engineer

Dear Mrs. Tested,

I would like to react on this way to job position Tester (Quality Engineer) and Test Analyst carried in server Joblookingfor.com on 29th January.

I take it that my present work experience in the area of testing operation systems and software applications destine me for being a suitable candidate for both inserted job positions in your company.

Since 1998 I have been working at different position in the area of testing ? first of all I worked like an IT Freelancer, I worked on myself as a tester with own Trade Certificate. Then I have been employed as a Tester in many other companies (Vodafone, British Airways, Ferrari F1 Team, SAP, Siemens).

My work experience involved all the parts of information systems and software testing: from basic testing, testing strategy fixing, analyzing for testing activity etc. I have experience with application and implementation testing and with unit testing too.

My major is the area of testing applications and inform systems on the Java basis in conjunction with databases instruments of Oracle and Microsoft. My knowledge of J2EE, PL/SQL a T-SQL language is excellent ? I am not afraid to say on the professional level.

I have control over most of commonly used testing tools ? for example SIT, UAT, OAT, Test Processor, Test Robot, Quality Centre, QTP, ISEB, Rational Robot, Test Director, B32. I took part in development of new testing programs for special IS or SW testing in automotive industry and air traffic.

I am trying to still improve my skills and knowledge. I passed out a lot of courses and trainings. I can show you my gained certifications (Test Director Certified Professional, Prince 2, Oracle Professional, J2EE Developer). I have to mention that I am one of the founder members in Tester Association in the USA (AITTUSA).

I hope my professional profile interest you and we will me together in the next part of selection procedure at job interview.

Cordially yours

mayyau meu apiceu lau naau eeu jobu postingu bemmiRTlaugh.gif?1403645933

whatu vuncleu nuvuu englishu lou weeku unaiu.... nenu emantanu ante,, 3130 lo kid donation kuda include aindi emo anukuna akada chususi antuna bemmiRTlaugh.gif?1403645933

manam hindi lo talkudam hai

mayyau meu apiceu lau naau eeu jobu postingu bemmiRTlaugh.gif?1403645933

oka Fafa Coveing letter rasivamandi 

Covering letter isthe nakem isthav anna , naa Covering teestha annadi

photo-thumb-35771.jpg?_r=1437854486 ani anukunna