Evaraina Cathay Pacific Airlines Lo Vellara..how Is The Service..help

CKRAVI

As alex ponited out if you are on west coast it is the best becuase of minimal lay over time..total travel time is the least when compared to other airlines from west coast.

As alex ponited out if you are on west coast it is the best becuase of minimal lay over time..total travel time is the least when compared to other airlines from west coast.

It's same time for all 3 airlines.

But cp experience was much better for me.

It's same time for all 3 airlines.

But cp experience was much better for me.

Which 3 airlines ?

Singapore has 8 hr lay over

Emirates 16 hr to dubai + 4 hr lay over + 4 hr to india

Cathy 12 hr to hong kong+ 2 hr lay over+ 4-5hr to india

Which 3 airlines ?

Singapore has 8 hr lay over

Emirates 16 hr to dubai + 4 hr lay over + 4 hr to india

Cathy 12 hr to hong kong+ 2 hr lay over+ 4-5hr to india

it depends on the flight that u take , i once had 10hrs lay over when i travelled  in emirates , he gave me free accommodation and 1 day visa to go out ...

it depends on the flight that u take , i once had 10hrs lay over when i travelled  in emirates , he gave me free accommodation and 1 day visa to go out ...

nice. naakevaro these offer only if you buy through emirates.com ani chepparu. do you remember if you booked directly on emirates or with travel agent. ilaa 12 hours gap vasthe free hotel iste, happy ga kayak lo book chesi, dubai visit kodata

nice. naakevaro these offer only if you buy through emirates.com ani chepparu. do you remember if you booked directly on emirates or with travel agent. ilaa 12 hours gap vasthe free hotel iste, happy ga kayak lo book chesi, dubai visit kodata

emirates.com lo enduku book cheyavu vayyaa? emirates.com and other travel sites lo same prices untayi.

This is given only if the next available connection is after 8 hours. But if an earlier flight is available, they won't provide the hotel/visa. If you request nicely over phone, they may give, but its not guaranteed. 

In the return trip from Hyd to US, you can take the 10am flight or ~10pm flight. You will be automatically qualified for this offer as the connections are not available until after 8 hours from Dubai.

This is given only if the next available connection is after 8 hours. But if an earlier flight is available, they won't provide the hotel/visa. If you request nicely over phone, they may give, but its not guaranteed. 

In the return trip from Hyd to US, you can take the 10am flight or ~10pm flight. You will be automatically qualified for this offer as the connections are not available until after 8 hours from Dubai.

thx man. next time india velthunnapudu check chesta

i remember very well .... i booked on cathay website directly , ticket kooda chaala cheap ochindi cmparitively ....