Donation Meedha Discussion --All Are Invited

DaleSteyn1

I think FD or continuous source of income is best rather than buying a vehicle

I don't know what will happen to the vehicle if the old man is not able to work anymore or if something happen to him..and not sure if the RTA give license to drive commercial vehicles ? (for his physical condition ?)

Even if FD is done,ensure that atleast 3 signature are required to break it (oldman.,oldwoman and one more guardian/well educated respected man in their society/neighborhood)

Cos once people know that they have deposits,chances they will fall prey to people who may lure them to invest in ponzi schemes promising them higher interest/returns

I think the FD interest along with old age/Physical handicapped pension should be suffice ..they can also try to do small jobs their health permits to supplement the income

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaleSteyn1

• hotmaddy

• Tadika

• UNITED99

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhaiyya chesina valam andaram malla kontha kontha chesdam aa so that we can reach a bit of more amount.... 5 lakhs aitado kado malli donation valla kaani at least kncham ekuva ana aitai kada.. And db lo em decide chesna I am okay with it... Keep going

Here is the scenario we have around 2.4 lakh.

Indhulo thatha wife ki 40k operation ki undhi so adhi ponu 2.0 lakh.

Ippudu 2 lakh fd esthe bank rates prakaram nela ki 1500-1600 rs osthay .I am not sure if this would be enough for him.So memu intialga oka 5l osthay so fd esthe nealki 4k osthay so that he can be comfortable anukunnam.

Kaani ippudu unna scenario lo oka pickup trolley(as thaatha asked himself) konisthe he can earn good income as he said he has contacts.This is just our opinion this is not final.Andharu ochi thittinattu godavapadinattu  kakunda kool ga cheppandi inka edhanna better way( i am not saying this is best way) just maaku unna alochana parimithi lo ochindhi.So andharu spamming cheyakunda clear cut ga mee opinions post cheyandi lets have a healthy disco and finalize it.Manam idhi baga chesthe future lo more ppl will come to help so thittukokunda pathadhi prakaram decide chesukundham randi.Plz start posting your opinion lets do this for a day Sunday night pettukundham deadline to decide what to do.

Same time  would like to thank everyone who donated .Come on guys pour in your thoughts  :)

vaaala wife ki em operation ?ikkada cheppandi so that if possible free ga ayye laaaga chesdham

I have some contacts will reach out to them

FD chese thappudu oka rule undhii like person cannot take the money out from the bank for certain years ani...if possible adhi include cheyyandi...

who knows thaatha or someone from thatha family force him to withdraw money and take away...it may happens in poor family...

vaaala wife ki em operation ?ikkada cheppandi so that if possible free ga ayye laaaga chesdham

I have some contacts will reach out to them

Good Thought. Naa matti burraki assalu thattaledu.

Problem ento cheppandi. Thammudu kuda doctor eee... Orthopedician. Gandhi lo or Karnataka(He is currently in KA now) lo free ga chestharu.

Good Thought. Naa matti burraki assalu thattaledu.
Problem ento cheppandi. Thammudu kuda doctor eee... Orthopedician. Gandhi lo or Karnataka(He is currently in KA now) lo free ga chestharu.

Jaaripadatam valla backbone ki debba thagilandhanta ba

Considering the amount we have , I think pickup truck makes sense.

+1 bhayya
Pickup konisthe hire ki ichukunta untaru
Madhyalo manam follow up cheyachu
FD kosam inka fund collect cheyyali aa amount edho fresh issue kosam start chesthe baguntadhi

Jaaripadatam valla backbone ki debba thagilandhanta ba

I will talk to my brother. It could take a week though.

I know I am asking too much kaani baaa... vallaki white card alantidi emaina unnaya?

I will talk to my brother. It could take a week though.

I know I am asking too much kaani baaa... vallaki white card alantidi emaina unnaya?

Undachu ba

Spoke to my brother. If possible he wants to take a look at the reports if somebody can email.

He gave the following options:

1. If the patient can go to Bagalkote (Karnataka) he can take a look at the case. It is a trust hospital so the total cost should be 30% of the usual cost.

2. If the Patient can wait for 30 to 45 days (if not urgent) a Medical Camp starts and as it is a Trust hospital everything will be taken care of by the hospital (including OP Charges).

3. If patient cannot go to Karnataka and patient has White card... he could be covered under Arogya Sri and will be done at free of cost in any govt hospital.

Spoke to my brother. If possible he wants to take a look at the reports if somebody can email.

1. If the patient can go to Bagalkote (Karnataka) he can take a look at the case. It is a trust hospital so the total cost should be 30% of the usual cost.
2. If the Patient can wait for 30 to 45 days (if not urgent) a Medical Camp starts and as it is a Trust hospital everything will be taken care of by the hospital (including OP Charges).
3. If patient cannot go to Karnataka and patient has White card... he could be covered under Arogya Sri and will be done at free of cost in any govt hospital.

VGP

super useful info  ..   ()>>  CITI_$D#