H1B Mtr Apply Chesina Vallu Randi..

avipisces

Bhaya my h1b denied in may 2013.  MTR is of two types. Motion to re-open (can add more supporting documents). Motion to re-consider (just a word doc saying to just re-consider his decision). I did motion to re-open. It got approved

1. Reason for denial??

- client letter lo "I will be his on-site supervisor by providing tools and intrumentaties to perform duties" ani manager di oka line undi. (employer should be my supervior and employer should provide tools and instrumentalities.)

- client approved time sheets pettanu. not employer di. (timesheet has client name on it)

2. Support documents em provide chesaru number 1 nunchi?

- additional supporting letter from end-client saying " we have some client specific tools that we don't outsource to vendors due to the data confidentiality. So i will be just supervising his work relating to that application like providing access, setting up permissions etc."

- "Also as the name says, its out  time tracking tool. Its not time sheets. we need them to be filled by contractors for our reporting purposes."

3. Time frame: enni weeks/months pattindhi approve/deny teliyadaniki?

depends. Avg 6 months ani agraharam lo talk. july 4th filed..dec 18th approval

4. Acceptance Rate : Miku telisina vallaki or mi case lo entha mandhiki approve/deny ayyayi?

I would say do "motion to re-open" by putting lot of supporting docs. supporting docs should be strong to convince saying reasons for your denial are wrong ani, the person who denied your petiton wont do your motion to re-open,. It will be done by his/her supervisor. I'm not sure "Motion to re-consider" will be done by same person or supervisor. changes are very less for "Motion to re-consider" . since supporting docs lekunda convince cheyadam kastam kabbati.

Supporting docs strong unte 50-60% approval chances for motion-to re-open.

5. MTR lo kuda RFE lu vuntayi ah??

No.

**last question: Let's say i applied MTR this august and it got approved next yr may 2016 and filed for new h1b for fiscal yr 2017 and got selected, ee case lo what will happen to MTR-Case/new application?

they don't know whether you filed next year or not ani. suppose you get MTR approval in june/july next year also. you still have time to withdraw other petition(s) filed in next year. bcoz start date will be oct 1st kada. you will have enough time to withdraw saying your last year MTR got approved so withdrawing ani. 

Also in my case my 797 period was dec 18th to sep 12th. I got my approval copy on dec last week. so the day its approved, it will be your start day of h1b. closely monitions your "case status"

Please mi valuable answers cheppandi which will be useful to everyone and please no spamming..

good post

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avipisces

• ranjith23

• Bochkauv

• Neredupallu

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes bhayya sevis kuda transferred. Sevis transfer avvakunda I-20 evvaru kada..

ok cool.. you are safe then..

dont forget. when you are doing MTR also include saying your are still woring. under CPT now ani...

else they assume your OPT is expired so are you working or not ani valaki aa doubt rakunda..

ok cool.. you are safe then..

dont forget. when you are doing MTR also include saying your are still woring. under CPT now ani...

else they assume your OPT is expired so are you working or not ani valaki aa doubt rakunda..

But, na MTR file chestappdiki i wasn't working(Not legal to work).. CPT starts today..

Nuvu cheppedi etla undi ante.... India pokunda MTR apply chesina prathi okadu out of status la unate mari either 1 or 2 days kuda.... Those are considerable man..

yea adi true but dorukuthe donga leka pothe dora man, immigration alaneuntadi mari

Ya aadhe job lo eeroju nuchi start ayya.. Yes MTR last week chesaru..

did they include that you will start working from today in MTR..?

Bcoz approve chese tappudu they will see what status you are in. They might assue you are in F1 status and not working. (CPT teleyali vallaki)

No, Most certain pettivundaru.. dhini valla probelm avvachu ah??

for my scnerio. i was still having OPT till next year feb 20th 2014 when my MTR got approved in dec 18th 2013. They know im working in OPT so i might be at same client place since my client letter said. "Project end date is sep 2016".

Also approve chese tappudu they might see what status you are in. After looking your SEVIS, it might show that your cap-gap ended and you are currently in F1 status.

F1 with CPT ani chupestunda SEVIS?. Thats my doubt.

for my scnerio. i was still having OPT till next year feb 20th 2014. so dec  18th 2013 when they approved, they know im working in OPT at same place.

Also approve chese tappudu they might see what status you are in. After looking your SEVIS, it might show that your cap-gap ended and you are currently in F1 status.

F1 with CPT ani chupestunda SEVIS?. Thats my doubt.

Yes, Sevis lo Update chesaru CPT start and end dates and working for **** company..

Yes, Sevis lo Update chesaru CPT start and end dates and working for **** company..

Then cool bhayya. you should be fine..

Also vaalu client ni contact cheyochu. Aa gap 1-2 weeks period  lo nuvvu work chesava ledha ani...so call chesthey client manager should say he didn't work during  xx-xx-xxxx to 08-31-2015 period..he was off at that time ani chepali manager.

• 3 weeks later...

Recieved Case# for appeal, anyone know what does it mean?

On August 31, 2015, we received your Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal to the Commissioner, Receipt Number ******, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by September 30, 2015