H1B Mtr Apply Chesina Vallu Randi..

avipisces

Vaaaarini adendi... status la enduku undadu maaya....... 

Lets say naaadi oct 20 ki opt aipothundi first univ la so i asked them to transfer my sevis they did on 27th aug... and naaku chee pee tea 31st nundi start... ante nenu 28th to 31st F1 meeda unatu kada vere college ki, kakapothe aa 2 working days nenu pay run cheyinchukovadu..

same F1 fine but change of status then you are out of status for those 2 days

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avipisces

• ranjith23

• Bochkauv

• Neredupallu

Top Posters In This Topic

same F1 fine but change of status then you are out of status for those 2 days

Endi vaaa gundela raaaayi ethesinav....... 

e lekana chuskunte andaru ade stage lo untaru kada sevis transfer apudu common man.......... 

if you che pee tee you are good but one of my friend got rejected just because he in US as his denial date was some Apr 29th and joined kalashal on May2nd, they asked the reason of his stay for those 3 days and status... his F1 started on may 2nd, he had no answer MTR got rejected

How come bhayya??  eventhough OPT expired ayina, deny ayina day nunchi 60 days grace period vuntadhi kada to make other arrangments(like exit country,apply to other programs) something is missing bhayya..

How come bhayya??  eventhough OPT expired ayina, deny ayina day nunchi 60 days grace period vuntadhi kada to make other arrangments(like exit country,apply to other programs) something is missing bhayya..

show me the link for this or any proof in any website ? you have to exit the day its denied, thats the rule and my friend has gone through same shiit

Endi vaaa gundela raaaayi ethesinav....... 

e lekana chuskunte andaru ade stage lo untaru kada sevis transfer apudu common man.......... 

most of the people go to India and file MTR, rarely ikkada untaru bro

Any period of unlawful presence results in additional adverse immigration consequences. These additional consequences include the invalidation of the foreign national's visa and an obligation to apply for a new nonimmigrant visa in her/his home country.

http://www.murthy.com/2013/09/28/immigration-myth-180-day-grace-period-after-denial/

look at

Risk of Removal after a Denial

Any period of unlawful presence results in additional adverse immigration consequences. These additional consequences include the invalidation of the foreign national's visa and an obligation to apply for a new nonimmigrant visa in her/his home country.

http://www.murthy.com/2013/09/28/immigration-myth-180-day-grace-period-after-denial/

look at

Risk of Removal after a Denial

Nuvu cheppedi etla undi ante.... India pokunda MTR apply chesina prathi okadu out of status la unate mari either 1 or 2 days kuda.... Those are considerable man..

show me the link for this or any proof in any website ? you have to exit the day its denied, thats the rule and my friend has gone through same shiit

I found a source immigrationgirl blog (http://immigrationgirl.com/opt-cap-gap-extension-explained/) nunchi..

I have applied for H1b this year(2015) which got picked up and cap gap has been applied to my SEVIS record, but unfortunately, my h1b got denied and received the denial notice on July 31st.

1.what will be my status now??
2.will my SEVIS also be terminated on 31st july?
3. will i come under 60 days grace period? If yes, Can i apply to another university and get a new I-20 in the 60 day grace period and be in a legal f1 status?
4.if i get a new I-20 from an another institution, should i have to Exit then re-enter the U.S. with a new I-20.

ImmigrationGirl

August 5, 2015

Your 60 day grace period starts from the date of denial. You can get a new I-20 to re-enroll in the same school or a new school during the grace period. Assuming your I-94 is for Duration of Status (D/S) you would not need to travel to continue your F-1 stay.

I found a source immigrationgirl blog (http://immigrationgirl.com/opt-cap-gap-extension-explained/) nunchi..

I have applied for H1b this year(2015) which got picked up and cap gap has been applied to my SEVIS record, but unfortunately, my h1b got denied and received the denial notice on July 31st.

1.what will be my status now??
2.will my SEVIS also be terminated on 31st july?
3. will i come under 60 days grace period? If yes, Can i apply to another university and get a new I-20 in the 60 day grace period and be in a legal f1 status?
4.if i get a new I-20 from an another institution, should i have to Exit then re-enter the U.S. with a new I-20.

ImmigrationGirl

August 5, 2015

Your 60 day grace period starts from the date of denial. You can get a new I-20 to re-enroll in the same school or a new school during the grace period. Assuming your I-94 is for Duration of Status (D/S) you would not need to travel to continue your F-1 stay.

when did your OPT end?

Opt ended on july3rd, but OPT CAP has been applied which ended on july 31st since i recieved the H1b denial notice that day.

bhayya today is your 60th day of grace period.

did you transfer to any university or not?

what status are you in now?

bhayya today is your 60th day of grace period.

did you transfer to any university or not?

what status are you in now?

Yes bhayya i did already.. Kotha I-20 thisukunna..