• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avipisces

• ranjith23

• Bochkauv

• Neredupallu

Top Posters In This Topic

H1b deny ayyi MTR apply chesina valla case details cheppandi pls, dhani bhatti oka idea vasthadi..

1. Reason for denial??

2. Support documents em provide chesaru number 1 nunchi?

3. Time frame: enni weeks/months pattindhi approve/deny teliyadaniki?

4. Acceptance Rate : Miku telisina vallaki or mi case lo entha mandhiki approve/deny ayyayi?

5. MTR lo kuda RFE lu vuntayi ah??

**last question: Let's say i applied MTR this august and it got approved next yr may 2016 and filed for new h1b for fiscal yr 2017 and got selected, ee case lo what will happen to MTR-Case/new application?

Please mi valuable answers cheppandi which will be useful to everyone and please no spamming..

Hi Rangeli, I applied for MTR this August 10th and i got a receipt number.....

End client documentation - Reason for denial

Ippudu End client petti apply chesina MTR..

Some people are getting decisions with in a month and some people are waiting for an year... Endo bhayya i am also on the same boat...

Some people are getting decisions with in a month and some people are waiting for an year... Endo bhayya i am also on the same boat...

Thanks bhayya post ki related reply eechav..

Na case:

1. Reason for denial?? --employee and employer relationship medha oka 10 points eecharu.. like client letter payina possible extensions ani vundi, no exact end dates, w2 forms lo address discrepancy vundi, client badge payin vendor name vundhi not my employers name, rfe lo new client letter ani refernce cheyyaledhu, etc..

mailed MTR on 28th Aug, still waitng for Case#.

decision pending unna time lo work cheyyochaa?

H1b deny ayyi MTR apply chesina valla case details cheppandi pls, dhani bhatti oka idea vasthadi..

1. Reason for denial??

4. Acceptance Rate : Miku telisina vallaki or mi case lo entha mandhiki approve/deny ayyayi?

**last question: Let's say i applied MTR this august and it got approved next yr may 2016 and filed for new h1b for fiscal yr 2017 and got selected, ee case lo what will happen to MTR-Case/new application?

Please mi valuable answers cheppandi which will be useful to everyone and please no spamming..

Bhaya my h1b denied in may 2013.  MTR is of two types. Motion to re-open (can add more supporting documents). Motion to re-consider (just a word doc saying to just re-consider his decision. Like according to rule c.a.180.3/43 it status that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, your reason for denial is wrong Etc. unte. ). I did motion to re-open by adding supporting docs. It got approved.

1. Reason for denial??

- client letter lo "I will be his on-site supervisor by providing tools and intrumentaties to perform duties" ani manager di oka line undi. (employer should be my supervior and employer should provide tools and instrumentalities.)

- client approved time sheets pettanu. not employer di. (timesheet has client name on it)

- additional supporting letter from end-client saying " we have some client specific tools that we don't outsource to vendors due to the data confidentiality. So i will be just supervising his work relating to that application like providing access, setting up permissions etc."

- "Also as the name says, its out  time tracking tool. Its not time sheets. we need them to be filled by contractors for our reporting purposes."

depends. Avg 6 months ani agraharam lo talk. july 4th filed..dec 18th approval

I would say do "motion to re-open" by putting lot of supporting docs. supporting docs should be strong to convince saying reasons for your denial are wrong ani, the person who denied your petition wont do your motion to re-open,. It will be done by his/her supervisor. I'm not sure "Motion to re-consider" will be done by same person or supervisor. changes are very less for "Motion to re-consider" . since supporting docs lekunda convince cheyadam kastam kabbati.

Supporting docs strong unte 50-60% approval chances for motion-to re-open.

No.

they don't know whether you filed for next year or not ani. suppose if you get MTR approval in june/july next year. you still have time to withdraw other petition(s) filed in next year APRIL . bcoz start date will be oct 1st kada. you will have enough time till OCT 1st to withdraw next year APRIL petitions saying your last year MTR got approved so withdrawing ani. 

Also in my case my 797 period was dec 18th 2013 to sep 12th 2016. I got my approval copy on dec last week. so the day its approved, it will be your start day of h1b. closely monitior your "case status"

decision pending unna time lo work cheyyochaa?

Ledu bhayya.. Chaala forums risk voddu anaru...

So oct la opt aipothadi aa times lo college evi openings levu so joined college now for Aug intake and took cheee pee tea..

you still in US ?

Thanks bhayya post ki related reply eechav..

Na case:

1. Reason for denial?? --employee and employer relationship medha oka 10 points eecharu.. like client letter payina possible extensions ani vundi, no exact end dates, w2 forms lo address discrepancy vundi, client badge payin vendor name vundhi not my employers name, rfe lo new client letter ani refernce cheyyaledhu, etc..

mailed MTR on 28th Aug, still waitng for Case#.

I still don't have any dates on my client letter....... Naadi basic ga aug 28 ke last project.. Na MTR apply chesinanka project extend aindi 6 months more.

Ippudu USCIS o du em chesthado na case ani bayam aithundi.......

Anthe kada maaaya... H1 ledu opt ledu inka ekkada unta cheepeetea theskoni..

if you che pee tee you are good but one of my friend got rejected just because he in US as his denial date was some Apr 29th and joined kalashal on May2nd, they asked the reason of his stay for those 3 days and status... his F1 started on may 2nd, he had no answer MTR got rejected

I still don't have any dates on my client letter....... Naadi basic ga aug 28 ke last project.. Na MTR apply chesinanka project extend aindi 6 months more.

Ippudu USCIS o du em chesthado na case ani bayam aithundi.......

Em pettav client letter lo mari.. extension vuntadhi ani pettava? asalu work extension payina em pettaledhu ah?

Thanks Bhayya.. very useful..

Bhaya my h1b denied in may 2013.  MTR is of two types. Motion to re-open (can add more supporting documents). Motion to re-consider (just a word doc saying to just re-consider his decision). I did motion to re-open. It got approved

1. Reason for denial??

- client letter lo "I will be his on-site supervisor by providing tools and intrumentaties to perform duties" ani manager di oka line undi. (employer should be my supervior and employer should provide tools and instrumentalities.)

- client approved time sheets pettanu. not employer di. (timesheet has client name on it)

- additional supporting letter from end-client saying " we have some client specific tools that we don't outsource to vendors due to the data confidentiality. So i will be just supervising his work relating to that application like providing access, setting up permissions etc."

- "Also as the name says, its out  time tracking tool. Its not time sheets. we need them to be filled by contractors for our reporting purposes."

depends. Avg 6 months ani agraharam lo talk. july 4th filed..dec 18th approval

I would say do "motion to re-open" by putting lot of supporting docs. supporting docs should be strong to convince saying reasons for your denial are wrong ani, the person who denied your petiton wont do your motion to re-open,. It will be done by his/her supervisor. I'm not sure "Motion to re-consider" will be done by same person or supervisor. changes are very less for "Motion to re-consider" . since supporting docs lekunda convince cheyadam kastam kabbati.

Supporting docs strong unte 50-60% approval chances for motion-to re-open.

No.

they don't know whether you filed next year or not ani. suppose you get MTR approval in june/july next year also. you still have time to withdraw other petition(s) filed in next year. bcoz start date will be oct 1st kada. you will have enough time to withdraw saying your last year MTR got approved so withdrawing ani. 

Also in my case my 797 period was dec 18th to sep 12th. I got my approval copy on dec last week. so the day its approved, it will be your start day of h1b. closely monitions your "case status"

if you che pee tee you are good but one of my friend got rejected just because he in US as his denial date was some Apr 29th and joined kalashal on May2nd, they asked the reason of his stay for those 3 days and status... his F1 started on may 2nd, he had no answer MTR got rejected

Vaaaarini adendi... status la enduku undadu maaya....... 

Lets say naaadi oct 20 ki opt aipothundi first univ la so i asked them to transfer my sevis they did on 27th aug... and naaku chee pee tea 31st nundi start... ante nenu 28th to 31st F1 meeda unatu kada vere college ki, kakapothe aa 2 working days nenu pay run cheyinchukovadu..