Green Card Labor Issue

Rate this topic

Middleware

Hi 

I started my Perm process on last Dec - 2014, my employer sent me a confirmation number start with A - **  with below message

"This is a confirmation email that the U.S. Department of Labor has received your response to the questionnaire regarding sponsorship of ****** for the full time position of ********. Your case will now continue to be processed"

Recently after 6 months he sent a form ETA - 9089 to sign and send it to my employer law firm and told me your labor is approved and they are gng to apply for I 140. 

I am confused and not sure about my labor is really approved or not. is there anyway that I can conform my labor is approved or not? pls suggest me some info on this. Thanks

Hi 

I started my Perm process on last Dec - 2014, my employer sent me a confirmation number start with A - **  with below message

"This is a confirmation email that the U.S. Department of Labor has received your response to the questionnaire regarding sponsorship of ****** for the full time position of ********. Your case will now continue to be processed"

Recently after 6 months he sent a form ETA - 9089 to sign and send it to my employer law firm and told me your labor is approved and they are gng to apply for I 140. 

I am confused and not sure about my labor is really approved or not. is there anyway that I can conform my labor is approved or not? pls suggest me some info on this. Thanks

you are good bro, your labor is approved

you are good bro, your labor is approved

Thanks for reply. when I search online about ETA 9089, it says 9089 is for applying labor. but my employer says it is approved. thats where I went into confusion.

Hi 

congrats.. ur labor is approved... dont think too much... once approved then only u got to sign ETA 9089 for next stage.. i.e  i140...