Amendment Rfe Still Processing, I Need To Change To Another Client.

Rate this topic

shopit

Hi, 

Any help please?

My Employer, has filled amendment and i got an RFE '(Employer-employee-relationship) now we again sent the supporting documents to the USCIS CA, the status says sept 10th they received evidence for RFE. now case is still pending, now i have the following concerns

1. i got a long term project offer at another client company, now can i pick another employer/consultancy and apply H1B transfer/New H1 with the long term project client, having a RFE pending status with the old employer?

2. Or can i transfer to a new client of long term project with the same employer where current RFE is going on with the current client company?

Which one is the safe thing to do. I am not liking the current Employer/Consultancy's lawyer.

if you can avail all the supporting  documentation from the new client for H1 transfer then you can go for a h1 transfer.

Ma friend itla amendment lo RFE vundagane vere company ki fte ki velladu.

if you can avail all the supporting  documentation from the new client for H1 transfer then you can go for a h1 transfer.

Ma friend itla amendment lo RFE vundagane vere company ki fte ki velladu.approve ipoindhi,

Hi, 

Any help please?

My Employer, has filled amendment and i got an RFE '(Employer-employee-relationship) now we again sent the supporting documents to the USCIS CA, the status says sept 10th they received evidence for RFE. now case is still pending, now i have the following concerns

1. i got a long term project offer at another client company, now can i pick another employer/consultancy and apply H1B transfer/New H1 with the long term project client, having a RFE pending status with the old employer?

2. Or can i transfer to a new client of long term project with the same employer where current RFE is going on with the current client company?

Which one is the safe thing to do. I am not linking the current Employer/Consultancy.

current emp nachakapothe maripo... 

both the options are equally safe and unsafe... 

so far thanks all.

Now naaku 2 options unai. 

1 - current consultancy thonay new client project ki velala?

2- new consultancy change ayye new client ki vellala?

second dhantloo 2 change avthunaa(employer & Client) but first dhantloo 1 change avthuna(client). 2nd ki em risk undadha ? and incase renditilo edho vakati choose cheskuntey eesari kuda amendment PREMIUM lo cheyala? chala mandhi antunaru PREMIUM lo RFE kaavalani vesthunadu time consume cheyataniki ani.?

so far thanks all.

Now naaku 2 options unai. 

1 - current consultancy thonay new client project ki velala?

2- new consultancy change ayye new client ki vellala?

second dhantloo 2 change avthunaa(employer & Client) but first dhantloo 1 change avthuna(client). 2nd ki em risk undadha ? and incase renditilo edho vakati choose cheskuntey eesari kuda amendment PREMIUM lo cheyala? chala mandhi antunaru PREMIUM lo RFE kaavalani vesthunadu time consume cheyataniki ani.?

Remember naku current status ela undhi "we received supporting docs for RFE" & 17 days aayaye vaallu receive cheskoni. although its a premium one.