India Vs South Africa Series - India Won The Series By 3-0

timmy

Ravindra Jadeja is the Man of the Match. Made a crucial 38 in the first innings to go with his eight wickets. Jadeja: "We played on turning tracks at Rajkot (in Ranji) so I had confidence about my bowling, I worked hard this season, I was bowling in the nets for hours, this was my comeback game I was looking to play positive, I scored three fifties in domestic as well, it has been a pressure game for me, I was trying to prove myself again, so I am really happy."

Wicket%2B7%2BJadeja.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timmy

• errigaadu

• mustang302

• Maximus

India won the toss & choose to field 

India Team

M Vijay, S Dhawan, CA Pujara, V Kohli*, AM Rahane, WP Saha†, RA Jadeja, STR Binny, R Ashwin, I Sharma, VR Aaron
South Africa Team

D Elgar, S van Zyl, F du Plessis, HM Amla*, AB de Villiers, JP Duminy, DJ Vilas†, KJ Abbott, K Rabada, M Morkel, Imran Tahirbrahmiplay1.gif

mishra ledhu. who is gonna take AB's wicket ??

Ashwin to van Zyl, OUT, you don't need the pitch to do your dirty work when you are in the form Ashwin is in. Beautiful delivery - in that it has no tricks. Absolutely nothing. Just a straight ball, pitched on middle and on a good length to make sure the bat

tumblr_nmukc4L5VW1upolueo1_400.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Elgar to Dhawan, OUT, and again, there is that wicket. Dhawan comes down and looks to drive but the ball pitches, spins and takes the inside half of the bat and Dhawan can only skew a lob straight back at Elgar who takes a good diving catch in front of the stumps. Only a matter of time before that came, there is just too much turn in this wicket. A puff of dust exploded too as that pitched.

S Dhawan c & b Elgar 12 (23b 2x4 0x6) SR: 52.17

29arymr.gif

Harmer to Pujara, OUT, absolutely plumb if he did not get bat on that. And the umpire raises the finger. Dead in front. Short on off and the ball spins towards middle and leg. Pujara plays back and is struck in front of middle. But did he get an inside edge? replays are inconclusive. He has to walk off though. Tried to play that late but the ball spun well past his inside egde

CA Pujara lbw b Harmer 21 (43b 2x4 0x6) SR: 48.83

edupugif-o.gif