• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Appaji

• Power Star

• pirate007

• 4Vikram

Top Posters In This Topic

Aak is lolbob pilla fans starting thread saying PK fans are crazy

Paak is Pk fans posting counter thread all heros have crazy fans , dont do pilla hungama

tell  u agree with aak or paak

in my opinion both are A holes who do some bull S to represent themselves that they are better or try to justify that.. aah ahhhhh 

in my opinion both are A holes who do some bull S to represent themselves that they are better or try to justify that.. aah ahhhhh 

when i say A holes, dont take it personally just quoted in the flow 

u also dont take personally because ur the one who started that thread :P

daily bob medha edche vadiki nuvvem nethulu chbeuthav le ..chiru nundi ram charan chorry sai dharmatej vaaku fan pirate uncle ..vallu em chesina correst pakkanollu em chesina wrong tats it giphy.gif

u also dont take personally because ur the one who started that thread :P

guess you are so biased on your side, that is the first time i did it and more over i told its not about one singe hero, its about everyone and that day pk news came to light.. just check your posts each and every post is of similar cry on other heroes, just the way of presentation is different 

daily bob medha edche vadiki nuvvem nethulu chbeuthav le ..chiru nundi ram charan chorry sai dharmatej vaaku fan pirate uncle ..vallu em chesina correst pakkanollu em chesina wrong tats it giphy.gif

ade ipude ardam aindi nenu chesina quote ki reply tho 

guess you are so biased on your side, that is the first time i did it and more over i told its not about one singe hero, its about everyone and that day pk news came to light.. just check your posts each and every post is of similar cry on other heroes, just the way of presentation is different 

go back to that thread, check your comments , then come back here and comment again , fans annaka alane vuntaatu , andhari heroes ni encourage chese vallu db lo hardly one or two , that also i doubt.

fan word have good meaning , andhuke SRK kooda movie teesthunnadu , its not wrong , u like some and u dont like some..danni crying anukunte em cheyyalemu. nenu counters vesindhi crying meedha kaadhu , un necessary topics meedha threads / comments vesthe i showed reality.

may be i should stop posting counter threads  and post what ever i feel like , then u will know difference.

go back to that thread, check your comments , then come back here and comment again , fans annaka alane vuntaatu , andhari heroes ni encourage chese vallu db lo hardly one or two , that also i doubt.

fan word have good meaning , andhuke SRK kooda movie teesthunnadu , its not wrong , u like some and u dont like some..danni crying anukunte em cheyyalemu. nenu counters vesindhi crying meedha kaadhu , un necessary topics meedha threads / comments vesthe i showed reality.

may be i should stop posting counter threads  and post what ever i feel like , then u will know difference.

craziness is good that should not be an extreme that is what we point out, it doesnt matter who ever the hero is.. even it can be Rajnikanth or ANR or Amitabh... Yes every hero has a fan and we believe that it should be good to some extent only and yes we post these kind of things because we dont like it exactly the way you dont like it for other heroes right...

you said you are posting counter threads not what ever you are liking right.. the one you are doing is because you like it self, you dont need an  explanation to anyone right