Ivvala Office Lo Jarigina Sangatana Feeling Bad... Please Advice!

pawan_kalyan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pawan_kalyan

• Spartan

• papampasivadu

• dappusubhani

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhayya, dont mind for asking this question....

but if you are a Chow from Andhra, then this is the right time for you to understand how others are suffering due to Chows in their companies..

If you are not then I pray God that you will be successful one day...

Bhayya ninnu evadooo baaga tokkinatlu unnadu gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Story esko if you don't mind...

Nuvu manasu champukoni aa Aunty ni manage chese talent Niku undunte ee post pette vadivi kaadu. Niku wipro lo Evari support ledu so Nuvu comp maaradame solution anipistundi. Nuvu client daggara Entha potugadivi Ayina valla lekka lu vere untay. Aa torture barinchadam kante pay thakkuva Ayina jump avvadam better. Niku peace of mind untadi.

Bhayya ninnu evadooo baaga tokkinatlu unnadu gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Story esko if you don't mind...

BTech - VRSEC Vijayawada

MTech - BITS Pilani

Worked only outside Andhra.

So, abbaddam cheppalsina avasaram naaku ledhu...

Yes, as you know it was very bad in VRSEC, we considered it as a prostitute company, its not a college.

The Principal was a pimp and lecturers were brokers....as everyone agress.

even chows coming out of that college spit on it when they come outside

Inka okkasaaari Btech aina tharuvaatha, Bangalore, Delhi, USA, UK lo choosa.......

chi chi....AP lo vunnantha varaku maa antha great evadu ledu antaaru....

bayataku vochaka, dabbu kosam yenthakaina dhiga jaaripothaaru...

idhi nenu cheppalsina vasaram yemi ledhu.....nuvve kanukko..

Kani adhento....bayataku vochina tharuvaatha andharu manchigaane anipistaaru, chala helpful gaa vuntaaru.

so where does it all go wrong?

Teacheeyes nundi gang digindi nenu path client daggara work chestunte. Anthaa sambar batch. Andulo 4 ammayilu ma team lo joined. Client naku tasks ichi vallakichina tasks ni nannu handle cheyyamani valla daggara nundi updates nannu Ivvamanevadu. Email pampincharu. Vallu Chennai lo 6 years exp. Nannu 7+ fake candidate anukunnaru. Of course that is true. So vallu naku updates ivvakunda direct ga valla manager from Teacheeyes ki ichevallu. Aa sambar manager gadu client ki update chese vadu. Client lead valla output chusi nannu dengadu. Ninnu chusukomani ante inta worst quality output istava ani nannu adigithe nenu client ki cheppa they are not listening to me. I always asked them for the status and asked them whether they were following client standards. Nenu oka 4 emails aa batch ki Pampa giving them instructions and processes yhe client follows. Vallu Danni ignore chesaru. Valla manager kuda ignored them. I showed the emails to the client and told them it is a clear case nonadherence of client workspace standards and nonadherence of work hierarchy. Client ki mandi whole team ni lepesi offshore account lo billing ni half ki tagginchukuni serious breach of contract ani cheppu warning ichAdu. Vallu then started reporting to me and trying to insult me. Idi kuda teleda ilantivanni ma team lo freshers kuda chestaru ani satires veyyatam modalettaru. Naku Tikka lechI meeting lo okasari aricha I don't care how talented u r , if u want to work with this client and save ur offshore team under this client suck it up and do what I say. My ego booster. One of the biggest achievements. Muwawawa

Hello Friends,

I need a proper advice/inputs/suggestions from all of you. 

Nenu working for Wipro as a contractor from past 3 years, present working project lo 5 members and andhulo oka full time Wipro ammayi undi ame gurinchi animutyalu brackets lo  ( Ame pedda dhaddi, mogudu Wipro full time so, pellam hai ga thoka pattukoni vachesindi with ZERO knowledge and by profession india lo I guess Bcom chesi discontinue chesindi 3rd yar lo ani talk ) She is here working for the same client from 3 years . Ippudu coming to the point, Client manager ki nenu ante ekkuva istam, hard working active ani uddesham and aa ammayi wipro full time ante chiraku solluuuuu ani eppudu nathone communicate chesthadi. Ippudu problem enti ante, she is close to all the wipro managers as her husband is also manager from Wipro in a different project sooo She keeps complaining on me, nenu  Takes Client permission if he has to go out for some work. He keeps sending emails seperately without looping me in the emails ( Kani she will be there in all the emails ) COmplete lie and vallu andharu managers from WIpro are erri pushpalu from same region Chennai soo ame mataki importance ichi...Ivvala nannu side ki pilichi full ga lecture, why are you doing this way, why are you taking soo many breaks, why are you not emailing Wipro pilla also ani...Naku chala bada anipinchindi, nenu intha effort peduthunna and ameki na medha kullu endhuku and they are all targeting me. Ippudu meeru anochu, why cant you quit from this job ani....I have lot of dependencies bayya like, I am a father with newborn (1 week old kid ) and my parents are here. My wife is a homemaker and she  doesn't work also . Single income guy ni and now, Next 6 months varaku ea Wipro pilla complain chesthane untadi kavalani ( oka vella maa Client tella manager pogidinappudalla ) and they keep monitoring my hours, work and how to make me negative in front of the client. Grahacharam balekapothe they might even fire me because of my excellency.  So what are my options now? what should i do...Please suggest, BP raise avuthundi 1 week nundi........... Client ki motham cheppalani undi kani other way round malli nake effect ayyithademo ani doubt as, we can't trust tella people kada......Advice pleaseeeee and suggestions please.

Red

if u have proofs y didn't you answer to all the managers? if u didn't answer then it means that u accepted u r mistake. niku class pikina managers ki a ammai email chestunna mail forward cheyyi. take time and tell all the managers about your situation this is the other side of the story ani.

Blue

if you have taken breaks i assume that you did it with some reason make a list of the days that you took off recently for the past six months and make table with the no. of days and the reason. and email to all the managers

Green

I assume that since u r the single income source person for u r family u r afraid that they might fire u. they will fire u eventually if u think that she has that influence either u give explanation or not. explain to all the managers about u r situation straight forwardly they will understand it like with proofs and say that u r single income person and ask for their suggestion on how to resolve this issue. this is one of the solution which needs some courage to do, if u have that do as I said above

Alternate suggestion

since u r contract for wipro they can terminate u even if u r client like u so make peace with them. Tell to all the managers your side of the story in a diplomatic way with out projecting her as a problem like may be she didn't read u r email ala.

its always better to have peace at work so that u can have some good family time so aunty ni mi intiki dinner ki piluvu make peace with her tell sorry to her if there is any miscommunication its not intended to side u ani.

Bhayya, dont mind for asking this question....
but if you are a Chow from Andhra, then this is the right time for you to understand how others are suffering due to Chows in their companies..
If you are not then I pray God that you will be successful one day...

Lol gajji

Frustration bhayya story chepindi okati screenplay nadusthundi okat film output okati...... gaali lo medalu katti reality ki duram ga unte ne ilativi osthai....I hate generalizing pp l and talking but......Papam manodi case chusthe ne kalindi......desi amailu unte chalu bhayya ee corporate world Kampu lepi odultharu...gallery_47046_1_459501.gif

Nee superiors Antha sambar batch Ayite aa frustration mamulu ga undadu. Nuvu kuda sambar basha nerchukoni daily sambar Thagutu mingle ayipote ye gola undadu lekapote ne frustration tho naralu thegipotay. rakshasa jathi

BTech - VRSEC Vijayawada

MTech - BITS Pilani

Worked only outside Andhra.

So, abbaddam cheppalsina avasaram naaku ledhu...

Yes, as you know it was very bad in VRSEC, we considered it as a prostitute company, its not a college.

The Principal was a pimp and lecturers were brokers....as everyone agress.

even chows coming out of that college spit on it when they come outside

Inka okkasaaari Btech aina tharuvaatha, Bangalore, Delhi, USA, UK lo choosa.......

chi chi....AP lo vunnantha varaku maa antha great evadu ledu antaaru....

bayataku vochaka, dabbu kosam yenthakaina dhiga jaaripothaaru...

idhi nenu cheppalsina vasaram yemi ledhu.....nuvve kanukko..

Kani adhento....bayataku vochina tharuvaatha andharu manchigaane anipistaaru, chala helpful gaa vuntaaru.

so where does it all go wrong?

Basic ga caste feeling anedhi Amway scheme lantidhi bhayya....okka saari andulloki digaaka bayata vadu enni boothulu tittina chevi ki ekkadhu...

Red

if u have proofs y didn't you answer to all the managers? if u didn't answer then it means that u accepted u r mistake. niku class pikina managers ki a ammai email chestunna mail forward cheyyi. take time and tell all the managers about your situation this is the other side of the story ani.

Blue

if you have taken breaks i assume that you did it with some reason make a list of the days that you took off recently for the past six months and make table with the no. of days and the reason. and email to all the managers

Green

I assume that since u r the single income source person for u r family u r afraid that they might fire u. they will fire u eventually if u think that she has that influence either u give explanation or not. explain to all the managers about u r situation straight forwardly they will understand it like with proofs and say that u r single income person and ask for their suggestion on how to resolve this issue. this is one of the solution which needs some courage to do, if u have that do as I said above

Alternate suggestion

since u r contract for wipro they can terminate u even if u r client like u so make peace with them. Tell to all the managers your side of the story in a diplomatic way with out projecting her as a problem like may be she didn't read u r email ala.

its always better to have peace at work so that u can have some good family time so aunty ni mi intiki dinner ki piluvu make peace with her tell sorry to her if there is any miscommunication its not intended to side u ani.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion bro. All these guys are one and even if you project with all the proofs they dont even care, Aunty's husband is manager and my managers are friend with him soo they all are like family. Though it's their mistake they dont even care....She is complete idiotic fool 

Thanks a lot for the suggestion bro. All these guys are one and even if you project with all the proofs they dont even care, Aunty's husband is manager and my managers are friend with him soo they all are like family. Though it's their mistake they dont even care....She is complete idiotic fool 

brahmanandam+comedy+%252810%2529.gif  ..nenu cheppe option ke zero-in avvu..it will workout.. 

ne manager ni kuda involve cheste.....a addu kuda toligi potadi..

inkotentant...

ame husband kuda manager annav kada...

Starbucks nunchi vere email vadi..ne pellam evadito no tirgutundi ani mail pettu adiki..

a small seed of mis-understanding is enough..a tarvata ne joliki raadu :D

she will have different stuff to handle.