Ramu Observation And Analysis Keka

Silver_mani

exactly, ramu maatlade daantlo nijalu vunatayi.

aa nijaalu manaku nachaka, sadist, vedava, lucha ani antam

correct ye manaki vithanda vaadam chesevaadi maatallo boldanni nijaalu kanapadathaai

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• Silver_mani

• sahasam

• SeemaLekka

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lolbob ni thidithe avuthada mari ... :police:

lobob kakapothe, double lolbob anamanu.. whocares man. i dont worship heros  :police: its the lolpk fans.. 

lobob kakapothe, double lolbob anamanu.. whocares man. i dont worship heros  :police: its the lolpk fans.. 

u should have knew this before leaving a sarcastic comment on pk and relating it to I... who cares abt one stupid pseudo intellect opinions on others... 

u should have knew this before leaving a sarcastic comment on pk and relating it to I... who cares abt one stupid pseudo intellect opinions on others... 

lol.. nijame.. 

watched most of these episodes

anni episodes summary 2-3 lines lo cheppu bro  :police:  and couple of examples which,  when you heard you thought..hell yeah! that makes sense 

anni episodes summary 2-3 lines lo cheppu bro  :police:  and couple of examples which,  when you heard you thought..hell yeah! that makes sense 

most of them are  junk,  some of them are decent in thought levels but become same junk since they came out from again " pseudo stupid intellect who thinks high of himself" and speaks unwillingly..

Idiots like him gives good examples how a responsible citizen and humanbeing shouldn't be, so if you are looking for that go and watch.. :police:

most of them are  junk,  some of them are decent in thought levels but become same junk since they came out from again " pseudo stupid intellect who thinks high of himself" and speaks unwillingly..

Idiots like him gives good examples how a responsible citizen and humanbeing shouldn't be, so if you are looking for that go and watch.. :police:

antha time and interest lekane..main points cheppamanna mixy bro  :police:

antha time and interest lekane..main points cheppamanna mixy bro  :police:

if you read the fountainhead and who is john galt... same nonsense man... which was written 70 80 years back to suit american capitalism... coming to his religious views same ranganayakamma nonsense  and her oppressive views..migathavi seema cheppani.. basic idea  aithe answer differently and people  will think u r an intellect..

but if you are into  knowing philosophy i recommend u to  read ramana maharshi or jiddu krishnamurthy :police:  

konni episodes baguntai dont remember the names vadu cheppevi correct ga anipisthai u can't counter them and also can't follow them

if you read the fountainhead and who is john galt... same nonsense man... which was written 70 80 years back to suit american capitalism... coming to his religious views same ranganayakamma nonsense  and her oppressive views..migathavi seema cheppani.. basic idea  aithe answer differently and people  will think u r an intellect..

but if you are into  knowing philosophy i recommend u to  read ramana maharshi or jiddu krishnamurthy :police:

irrelevant to the topic but changanti gari gurinchi chala goppaga vinna birthday gurinchi ayana speech chusi lost interest (that was the only episode i watched)

at least have you done those or will u do what he said on your birthday?