Per Vedas.. Brahmins/hindus Kuda Beef Thine Vaaalu Ata.

bindazking

just for an instance sake - can someone show me a person who was threatened to become hindu or to follow hindutwa  not by choice or by force?? :5_2_108:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• aakathaai

• shivakumar577

• cool_dood

Top Posters In This Topic

no matter who you are n what ur attritional conspiracy is - here stood Hindutwa till today and so will it forever  :police:

just for an instance sake - can someone show me a person who was threatened to become hindu or to follow hindutwa  not by choice or by force?? :5_2_108:

threaten is in many forms.. like .. if you dont do this.. you will go to hell.. and the definition of hell is so bad.. we will have no choice but, to choose heaven because of the alchohol and girls.. 

threaten is in many forms.. like .. if you dont do this.. you will go to hell.. and the definition of hell is so bad.. we will have no choice but, to choose heaven because of the alchohol and girls.. 

who actually told you all or any of this - I believe there would be a thin silver line between threatening and suggesting something - I have ever known or seen such things whatsoever. Please use your best judgement while throwing up a word such as threatening.

who actually told you all or any of this - I believe there would be a thin silver line between threatening and suggesting something - I have ever known or seen such things whatsoever. Please use your best judgement while throwing up a word such as threatening.

You must have born in city to not knowing about these kind of stuff. 

devudini nammaka pothe.. naraka.. nammithe swargam ani kuda vinakkunda.. unnaavu ante.. I am really surprised.. manushula madhya perigina valla andhariki.. ee vishayam eppudaina vine vuntaaru. .

Hinduism minus superstitions is GREAT

sHa_clap4 Very perfectly summarized in one line.

Even i believe that we have very rich ancient wisdom from Vedas but i would never encourage superstitions just because we are into hinduism.