Microsoft Announced "killer" Surface Pro 4 And Surfacebook

athletics

lol...seriously? andukena aa rage price drops n sales? veedivi and aa smart phoneslo samsung vadivi looks gud at specs ante

Microsofts most successful computer hardware is surface pro 3 with over billion dollar in sales.

Surface pro 3 is very well recieved, google for more info

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• athletics

• idiBeZaWaDa

• andhravodu

• puli_keka

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, lenovo tho msft comparison aa?
Microsft engineering labs 30 years nundi worlds most advanced solutions unnayi valla daggara. Kani solid leader leka wrong time chesinavi. Surface product is a direction and a reference design for the rest of the industry in its class like macbook air its class.
If you are buying lenovo dont buy anything else other than thinkpads rest are junk

most advanced solutions in hardware aa brahmi14.gif  surface rt, pro 1, 2 biggest flops.. surface pro 3 reached expectations.. aa mathram daanike ee range prices ante evadu kontadu 

nenu thinkpad gurinche telling.. also x1 carbon etc.. they are worth for their price 

Microsofts most successful computer hardware is surface pro 3 with over billion dollar in sales.

Surface pro 3 is very well recieved, google for more info

Surface Pro ani ippudu Pro 3 antav endi raja..lol..pro 3is the only 1st which is just cached up to expectation..adedo game changer anattu septav endi.inka migatavati gurinchi enta takkuva matladukunte anta manchidi..am2.gif

most advanced solutions in hardware aa brahmi14.gif surface rt, pro 1, 2 biggest flops.. surface pro 3 reached expectations.. aa mathram daanike ee range prices ante evadu kontadu

nenu thinkpad gurinche telling.. also x1 carbon etc.. they are worth for their price

great products also flop for a variety of reasons and the reason for failure of first gen surgaces is not bad design but how they positioned rt and windows 8, their marketing was a total mess.

All those issues were corrected with pro 3 and windows 8.1/10

They have long created a tablet class even before even ipad existed but they didnt get their synergies right.

Xbox is the only thing which materialised in their long scheme of inventions.

Part of the reason why their hardware division was not existent was because they didnt want to hurt their partners and that seemed to have chnaged lately.

Surface Pro ani ippudu Pro 3 antav endi raja..lol..pro 3is the only 1st which is just cached up to expectation..adedo game changer anattu septav endi.inka migatavati gurinchi enta takkuva matladukunte anta manchidi..am2.gif

Neeku tech knowlege bottiga lenatru unnadi man

Game changer kabatte ipad pro release chestunnadi apple to compete in that product segment. Google ipad pro

Game chnager kabbate dell enka lenovo copy cat products release chesinyi last month

great products also flop for a variety of reasons and the reason for failure of first gen surgaces is not bad design but how they positioned rt and windows 8, their marketing was a total mess.

They have long created a tablet class even before even ipad existed but they didnt get their synergies right.

Part of the reason why their hardware division was not existent was because they didnt want to hurt their partners and that seemed to have chnaged lately.

we are not talking of what reasons its a flop...whtever the reason is MSFT doesnt have the credibility to get in to compete with apple...hence the price looks ridiculous for the market and it is 

they advertised surface RT and early pro's as a tablets which are awkward if you use them in potrait mode.. i use my tablet for simple reasons like reading articles and pdf books etc for which they suck big time.

they changed strategy by dumping RT and telling everyone it's a full pc which you can use it as a tablet when needed.. don't even talk about windows mobile before iphone.. i don't want to recall clicking on start menu -> accessories and launching app using stylus tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250_01.gif

they advertised surface RT and early pro's as a tablets which are awkward if you use them in potrait mode.. i use my tablet for simple reasons like reading articles and pdf books etc for which they suck big time.

they changed strategy by dumping RT and telling everyone it's a full pc which you can use it as a tablet when needed.. don't even talk about windows mobile before iphone.. i don't want to recall clicking on start menu -> accessories and launching app using stylus tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250_01.gif

They corrected the aspct ratio with surface pro 3. Thats what i said and it is a great product on all counts, just google the reviews and read any texh blogs to see how exited everyone is.

All i can say is They have a block buster on their hand with surfce pro 4 and surfacebook

They corrected the aspct ratio with surface pro 3. Thats what i said and it is a great product on all counts, just google the reviews and read any texh blogs to see how exited everyone is.

All i can say is They have a block buster on their hand with surfce pro 4 and surfacebook

for that price?...i dnt think so..tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250_01.gif

lol.1q

apple kaya rates pettadu kadhaa am2.gif

true but definitely a good product when compared to that BS apple man.. much overhyped anthaku minchi emundadu.. kncham emana specs periginai ante iga inka ekuva aitai rates... crazee apple products 

true but definitely a good product when compared to that BS apple man.. much overhyped anthaku minchi emundadu.. kncham emana specs periginai ante iga inka ekuva aitai rates... crazee apple products 

mari vadu iche quality evadu ivatla....so he became monopoly...emsestam..on top of it...he is pistha in marketing his product..bgDtJ1T.gif

mari vadu iche quality evadu ivatla....so he became monopoly...emsestam..on top of it...he is pistha in marketing his product..bgDtJ1T.gif

For that same reason microsoft entered the arena.

It waited for its hardware partners too long to respond to apple but none got it right.

If there is another company which can compete with apple on design it is microsoft with their hardware and software synergies.

Surface is same as nexus is to google to provide reference design to its partners and it has done exceedingly well for its purpose.