Career Obsessed Girls

username1

If you are choosing to marry a girl after 28 years don't expect that they dint had any previous affairs.
Don't try to dig their past just go ahead with ur marriage life accepting it as a natural thing.

If she says she has no affairs until 28 then you must be naive and she is a good liar.

everything agreed except photo-thumb-54820.jpg?_r=1444100356

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cool_dood

• username1

• siru

• ramana1212

Top Posters In This Topic

porees these days la career kosam bfs/hubbys/families ni lyt teeskuntunnaru - gud 4 us men photo-thumb-54820.jpg?_r=1444100356

men yepdu antega

husband and wife unte..husband project ekda vaste akdaki shift aypovali family anta

ade wife matuku husband project dagre job chuskovali…what is this? relocation option kuda undadu ladies ki

ade marriage ki munde career settle avte….vache husband ammay job batti untadu

men yepdu antega

husband and wife unte..husband project ekda vaste akdaki shift aypovali family anta

ade wife matuku husband project dagre job chuskovali…what is this? relocation option kuda undadu ladies ki

ade marriage ki munde career settle avte….vache husband ammay job batti untadu

opp lo cheppav 

am telling about girls who started career after marriage

eppudaina kanee opp lo cheppav unless hubby has ft n wifey contract nuvvu cheppina scenario raadu photo-thumb-54820.jpg?_r=1444100356

iddardi contracting aynapdu?>

evari position stable unte valla daggiraki try chestaru - but thats more like temporary phase evaro okaru ft teeskovaali 

But why ? Love ki carrer ki sambandham enti?

ada.. nenu onsite raavalsi vochindi.. I asked her to come with me.. she said.. not possible.. i cannot leave my job for you anesindi..

Me, personal reasons onsite raavalsi vochindi... she is stub born and not talking to me...

All the best for your career.. her last word to me..

If you are choosing to marry a girl after 28 years don't expect that they dint had any previous affairs.
Don't try to dig their past just go ahead with ur marriage life accepting it as a natural thing.

If she says she has no affairs until 28 then you must be naive and she is a good liar.

no physical ayithe chalu manaki. northies ki adi kuda ok