Happy Thanksgiving

4Vikram

ninna raees vesina thread ki…..black friday shopping avasarama anpinchindi..over hyped anta ani anpistundi

americans inka some of the indians go crazy about thanks giving.. its just another day or a extra holiday for people like some of us... but cultural wise some people celebrate by visiting families and cooking and all.. that is more of thanks giving i believe ayooo.gif?1290058250

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4Vikram

• AnilaReddy

• The Warrior

• agora

Top Posters In This Topic

americans inka some of the indians go crazy about thanks giving.. its just another day or a extra holiday for people like some of us... but cultural wise some people celebrate by visiting families and cooking and all.. that is more of thanks giving i believe ayooo.gif?1290058250

ee sari no american family invited me :(

so pretty much will be roaming around malls to watch crazy desis shopping :P

wish u da same baa - btwn shopping and wise cant go together photo-thumb-54820.jpg?_r=1444100356

thanks baa.. wise ani nduku ana ante most of the people koni vastuvulu vala degara veela degara unai ani kondam thapa nijamaina avasaram kosam konaru.. so thanksgiving most deal lo ochevi chala mandi atane konestaru so ala odu  ani naa bhavam ayooo.gif?1290058250