• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel890

• shivakumar577

• MADHU_PITHRE

• VizagRocks

Top Posters In This Topic

"
What if they don't work properly.? R u gonna post a topic blaming them making u buy those stupid stuff."

May be used should read what u type man..

U called out loud "buy those stupid stuff"
I dint know that's how one should ask a question about the things he bought like lens and phone

May be i should take classes from you like other DB members said..I thought they were joking now I see why they were insisting

I will say the same thing again. U need some English classes. If the things don't work what do u call them except for stupid stuff. Dude please if u don't have the brains to understand what others say try to stay out of that particular topic. It's so better to stay calm rather than making a fool out of urselves. Thats wise.

edo deal nachhindi. aa deals gurinchi cheppinollaki casual ga oka thanks chepthunnadu.. daaniki enduku ee vyangya vyasam charukesa.. :D

Bisket deals chepparu ani tidutu thread vesthe counter vesina ardam undi kani mi valla help indi thank you ani vesina comment chesthe emantam, chusi chudanattu lite tiskovali...

Mahi.gif

CITI_c$y irony endante deals tadu lo 2 non enlish speakers kotkodam about english

Friday stress LA unna ba...ee manshi endha aaa trying to understand..no fighting ba..it's fun for me..ayina BP techukoni pussy pussy ankuntu tergutunadhu

I will say the same thing again. U need some English classes. If the things don't work what do u call them except for stupid stuff. Dude please if u don't have the brains to understand what others say try to stay out of that particular topic. It's so better to stay calm rather than making a fool out of urselves. Thats wise.

May be it's wise for u not to interfere in TS personal matter for the stuff he bought and become an item girl here

LBS man... antha crapp stuff man thanksgiving sale lo petedhi... brabal ba cheptunado adugutunadho ayinake telvali...

ekada aithe Rebel untado

akada nenu undanu baa

just welcome cheppa niki vachina anthe :)