• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel890

• shivakumar577

• MADHU_PITHRE

• VizagRocks

Top Posters In This Topic

now, I doubt it man... do you watch bride maids, sex and the city, desparate housewives and stuff man...

U sound lyk a gal to me... lol

And how do u think. Guys sound..?and watching MMA don't make u a man either. And with this state of mind u sustaining in this world surprises me. U suld Be very proud of urselves.

now, I doubt it man... do you watch bride maids, sex and the city, desparate housewives and stuff man...

U sound lyk a gal to me... lol

this from the guy, who watched "Student of the Year" :giggle:

what was the name again, Ananya?

Oh and now u pointing out the way. I typed raybans, rofl. Can u atleast come with a stronger defense next time please.

Looks like ur a attention seeking guy I guess...endhuku atla atani konna stuff gurunchi stuff anni..pichi pichi matal endhuku man

Looks like ur a attention seeking guy I guess...endhuku atla atani konna stuff gurunchi stuff anni..pichi pichi matal endhuku man

ante, he is bringing db enthusiasm down a notch man.

deals db lo ne dorukuthaaya, ikkada kontha mandhi overaction mari athi ga undhi.

so aa comment good.

when Guys type, computer prints it out in gold.

or shyte.. whichever you prefer.

And what do u think he prefers.I can shyte all over him if he wants me too. I got all the time in the world.

And how do u think. Guys sound..?and watching MMA don't make u a man either. And with this state of mind u sustaining in this world surprises me. U suld Be very proud of urselves.

dude again... y u wanna analyse stuff and put urself proud infornt of every1...

dbing is lyk bunch of guys just hanging out and discussing stuff... U r a gal or some dkc... thats for sure 

It also surprises me how ur sustaining in this world with such state of mind