Breakup-Gifts Back-Twist In My Frds Story

kkumar2619

what u said doesnt work all the time bro....

i did the same thing....i started drinking to forget the pain....guess what?..got addicted...(now dont say its my fault, control lo undali and all)...

dont suggest drinking and stripping...inkemaina untey cheppu

Of course I would have to say that addiction is always a personality choice...when my friend is down and feeling bad I dont want to sit and cry with him and make him more miserable...so yes I will try to do something to raise the spirit...but if he is going too much on those trying to make his habit then I will be back to check on it although I would like my friend to be mature and responsible and take care of himself...but if not then what are friends for anyways...

But of course thats me...I dont think drinking or doing activities once in a while and eapecially to raise my spirit is not going to matters worse if not solve it completely...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raja123

• kkumar2619

• mustang302

• BjorkGudmundsdottir

I am not sure what he meant when your friend said that he had credit card receipt of the gifts...does her name show on his statement? Also I am thinking that he is just wasting his time and money on attorney fees and nonsensical matters...if I was a real friend I would have given him a nice strong drink and/or taken to a strip club...I think thats a better way of recovering from a break up...

IMO...your friend is a total loser and a crack head...might I suggest you stay away from him?

gp

dhenemma jeevitham,... edu IT consultant kadhu,....Criminal lawyer avvalsindhi,...

annayalu,..meru adigina questions annintiki vedu thikka thikkaga logical ga legal na samadhanam cheptundu 

dhenemma jeevitham,... edu IT consultant kadhu,....Criminal lawyer avvalsindhi,...

annayalu,..meru adigina questions annintiki vedu thikka thikkaga logical ga legal na samadhanam cheptundu 

he lost himself somewhere..aavesham lo unnadu 

Of course I would have to say that addiction is always a personality choice...when my friend is down and feeling bad I dont want to sit and cry with him and make him more miserable...so yes I will try to do something to raise the spirit...but if he is going too much on those trying to make his habit then I will be back to check on it although I would like my friend to be mature and responsible and take care of himself...but if not then what are friends for anyways...

But of course thats me...I dont think drinking or doing activities once in a while and eapecially to raise my spirit is not going to matters worse if not solve it completely...

i agree!...

Bhayya.. are we legally allowed to ask for gifts back? As far as I know once gifted it is not ours anymore. I don't know how police backed him?

I might be wrong.

What if she gave your friend her seelam as gift.. how is he gonna return it back?
What if she counters the case with same logic.. me friend or attorney ki sound undademo

What if she gave your friend her seelam as gift.. how is he gonna return it back?
What if she counters the case with same logic.. me friend or attorney ki sound undademo

Seelam abbayila ki undadaa? #JustAsking