• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mustang302

• KillChillPandey

• ceelogreen

• dasara_bullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

Pucking sounds vasthe kuda ilane chesthav a?

If they are loud enough and if at all I feel like those sounds are super annoying, I would certainly knock their door, will ask turn to keep it down.

Na apartment ki ankoni inko apartment lo turkish couple untunnaru..

they quarrel everyday.. and the Guy seems to be a wife beater..

this is the nth time im overhearing the quarrel.. i think he did beat her today.. like throwed her on the wall.. Na apartment Wall Shake ayindi.. so i went out and looked she came outside sobbing..

Im strongly in favor of reporting it to cops.. but rommie says its their internal matter.. so we should stay out..

I would not confront them by myself, there are people getting paid to do it like your apartment management and police. I would first do a complaint to the apartment management and ask them to keep my name anonymous. If the problem still continues then I would call police so the apartmemt management will not hold against me for not involving them whats going on on their property.

I would not confront them by myself, there are people getting paid to do it like your apartment management and police. I would first do a complaint to the apartment management and ask them to keep my name anonymous. If the problem still continues then I would call police so the apartmemt management will not hold against me for not involving them whats going on on their property.

Yep i complained to Leasing Office.. They said they will have a watch on whats goin on.. Asked me to call back if it repeats in 24 hrs..

vallu chayyakapothae..nuvvu chesaedhi em ledhu..noise complaint ivvadam thappinchi..anthaku minchi..hero role em play chayyaku...assala bagodhu..-1xsWM.gif

Hero Role Play cheyadalchkolenu vuncle.. but today was peaks.. inni sarlu vallu godava padda complaint cheyyaledu.. ma walls shake ayyai kachitanga amey ni vadu tosesadu wall mida.. she was sobbing.. idey vishayam Leasing aapice vallaki tolded.. 

Musti  I think U are also a Wife Beater...andukke neeku aadi meeda soft corner.

Tanu cheppindantlo tappem ledu anpistundi endukantey manam complaint chestey If the Lady doesn't support before cops .. we will be just making fool outta ourselves antey..

Tanu cheppindantlo tappem ledu anpistundi endukantey manam complaint chestey If the Lady doesn't support before cops .. we will be just making fool outta ourselves antey..

ikkada konthamandhi janam reality ki dooram ga jeevisthu untaru..brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236valla thappu kaadhu lae adhi...!!

ikkada konthamandhi janam reality ki dooram ga jeevisthu untaru..brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236valla thappu kaadhu lae adhi...!!

ante kalakala ladedhi pans valle kada... valla valla hero la prabhavam valla hero ane feeling untadi ga brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236