Family Kicked Out Of Theatre For Insulting National Anthem.. Watch End

Agantakudu

i thought the anthem was part of movie man anduke ala ana 

No bro.. From the last few years, most of the multiplexes started playing National anthem before the movie begins.. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Appaji

• alpachinao

• ceelogreen

• KharjuraNaidu

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol.. Over action

+1

I agree but y national anthem in movie theatres? I don't see a reason in this!

May be India should do something like a Jury duty for citizens rather than some illogical ordinances.

AND... when we can go up-to country level crossing town/state borders, y can't we extend it for the whole planet?

Desha bhakti man.... Manollaku ekkada emi ela undalo teliyadhu.

No bro.. From the last few years, most of the multiplexes started playing National anthem before the movie begins.. 

aunu aa  idea ledu bro last yr poinde but they didnt played it inka verevi i donno... endo sodhi national anthem play cheste em ostadi eela mokal manda 

Yee Media eppudu news ni manupulate chesthundhi akkada vundhi Muslim family why don't they tell that. adhe oka athanu chanipothe Muslim ni champina Hindu mob ani antaru. More over National antham play chesthe nilabatam lo tappenti hardly 52 secs cant they do that. I think disrespecting the nation is a crime.

It is completely ridiculous ,irrespective of the persons situation  he has the right to either stand or sit 

there is nothing written in the constitution saying standing grants respects and sitting is doesn't 

there is some mean things done by the govt like banning beef 

i totally agree with starting yoga and bhagawadgeta in the school , but above two are nonsensical 

I agree but y national anthem in movie theatres? I don't see a reason in this!

May be India should do something like a Jury duty for citizens rather than some illogical ordinances.

AND... when we can go up-to country level crossing town/state borders, y can't we extend it for the whole planet?

Maa frnd gaaadu ila nunchovalsi vasthaadhaaani vaaadi vere movie theatre ki vellevaaadu where there is no anthem......pichi froooooooook

media is scared 

teliyaka adugutuna is there any rule that we have to stand for national anthem? law unte yes lekapote its up to the individual

Yee Media eppudu news ni manupulate chesthundhi akkada vundhi Muslim family why don't they tell that. adhe oka athanu chanipothe Muslim ni champina Hindu mob ani antaru. More over National antham play chesthe nilabatam lo tappenti hardly 52 secs cant they do that. I think disrespecting the nation is a crime.

media is scared 

teliyaka adugutuna is there any rule that we have to stand for national anthem? law unte yes lekapote its up to the individual

Teliyaka aduguthunna bayya oka 2 mins nunchunte emmana avuthunda? i didnt see any wrong in playing in national anthem.  Siachin lo shoot chesina national anthem chusa.. i saw that in imax in mumbai 2012 time lo.

nenu mumbai lo 2007 to 2012 vunna.. prathi show mundu national anthem vestharu..and people stand for that.. i didnt see any issues there and the same continued by PVR and other mutliplexes in bangalore..

emi avutundi em kadu... asalu vallu real reason bayatapedite baguntundi why he dint stand vadi explanation telusukovali ani 

obv. pakana vallu ninchunte mohamataniki iyina we will stand vadi problem ento asalu 

Teliyaka aduguthunna bayya oka 2 mins nunchunte emmana avuthunda? i didnt see any wrong in playing in national anthem.  Siachin lo shoot chesina national anthem chusa.. i saw that in imax in mumbai 2012 time lo.

nenu mumbai lo 2007 to 2012 vunna.. prathi show mundu national anthem vestharu..and people stand for that.. i didnt see any issues there and the same continued by PVR and other mutliplexes in bangalore..

ivi common ga jarguthai...but ee season lo jaragadam valla SICKulars egiri egiri padtharu...two sides of this argument nilabaddam minimum sense...if he doesn't then vallu just cheppi vadileyyalsindi...godava anavsaram..