Vijakesarirocks Itu Ra Bujji

iamlegend

@vijayakesarirocks if u are the same id as @sambarilley then read below

Dude i dont know what kind of bad experiences u had in life but ur whole thought process revolves around upper caste and lower caste differences, Anti RSS, Anti US etc..
U just label a person klu klux klan or RSS or some other supremacist group if ur arguments are not matching others opinion.

Just want to give u a example that i had helped my friends to settle down in foreign land and i dont even know what caste they are from.
Whether u believe or not it doesnt matter but all i am saying is there is a world beyond ur imagination and dont be prejudiced and arrogant and label others if their opinions doesnt suit u.
If u dont like my thoughts no need to reply just think i am idiot and ignore.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iamlegend

• VizagRocks

• yomama

• Poragad

Top Posters In This Topic

@vijayakesarirocks if u are the same id as @sambarilley then read below

Dude i dont know what kind of bad experiences u had in life but ur whole thought process revolves around upper caste and lower caste differences, Anti RSS, Anti US etc..
U just label a person klu klux klan or RSS or some other supremacist group if ur arguments are not matching others opinion.

Just want to give u a example that i had helped my friends to settle down in foreign land and i dont even know what caste they are from.
Whether u believe or not it doesnt matter but all i am saying is there is a world beyond ur imagination and dont be prejudiced and arrogant and label others if their opinions doesnt suit u.
If u dont like my thoughts no need to reply just think i am idiot and ignore.

I don't know why you guys have to remember who I am. I don't remember majority of those who argue with me.

How different are my arguments to those who argue for/against Hyderabad or TG movement or anything else?

just chill. I don't care what I type here. I'd be happy if you don't too.

I don't know why you guys have to remember who I am. I don't remember majority of those who argue with me.

How different are my arguments to those who argue for/against Hyderabad or TG movement or anything else?

K cool man

• 2 weeks later...

Vaarni Narsi thatha vaa nuvvu

em vaa ee madhya trademark threads esthalev?

kanche illaiah meeda oka kotha thread veyyi saduvukuntaa

atleast sambar threads ayina veyyi, inthakii mee chennai flooding paristhithi ela undhi,