• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hmm

• delhi

• Raja123

• Poragad

Top Posters In This Topic

_-_

I was in a similar situation a year ago. All I have to say is this - I believe it is extremely selfish to think about your own feelings or your cousin's feelings emanating from what may have happened between you in the past because all these should be trumped by the feelings of the woman you have married.

Please imagine a situation where the roles are reversed. Your wife had a romantic relationship with her cousin - and now he is coming to the USA - and wants to meet your wife - how you want your wife to behave with him - should be the exact same way you would want to behave with your female cousin. 

I am 100% sure you know all these things - but since you have made a public post about this - my assumption is that you wanted an objective opinion from a third party.

Marriage is a commitment bro - and once you are married -your life is no longer about your own feelings - your actions should be dictated by the expectations of morality of your spouse too. 

The rest is of course up to you.

Neeku Engineering eh na. Nakku na mottam life waste anipistadhi. I regret it man. Manchiga unte manchi jarugudhi, Parents ni vere valla mundhu good boy image kosam life waste chesukunna anipitadhi. Antha chesinanduku poni manaki sarigga jarigindha ante adhi ledhu loveda lodhi.

If I can go back, I would fycuk every rule and live on my own terms.

indhaka chepav ga mi friend ok apilla dhaani lapaki friends gurinchi chepindi ani , evaro okarini set chei vallalo :P . nenu mari antha manchi vadini kadu le. kust colors missing anthe na life lo

I was in a similar situation a year ago. All I have to say is this - I believe it is extremely selfish to think about your own feelings or your cousin's feelings emanating from what may have happened between you in the past because all these should be trumped by the feelings of the woman you have married.

Please imagine a situation where the roles are reversed. Your wife had a romantic relationship with her cousin - and now he is coming to the USA - and wants to meet your wife - how you want your wife to behave with him - should be the exact same way you would want to behave with your female cousin.

I am 100% sure you know all these things - but since you have made a public post about this - my assumption is that you wanted an objective opinion from a third party.

Marriage is a commitment bro - and once you are married -your life is no longer about your own feelings - your actions should be dictated by the expectations of morality of your spouse too.

The rest is of course up to you.

My reply from another ID

Btech last lo undaga baaney gokeyvadini maradalini. 1st lo kaadu gaani slow ga thanu kuda positive gane react iyyedi. maa edaraki 3 yrs difference. pelli anna alochana eppudu ledu kaani baaney tirigeyvallam.

konni intlo teylusu konni intlo teyliyakuda. hang out lu, beachlu, cinemalu. thanu btech frns tho kalisi college dagara room lo undeydi. US ki vacheymundu almost 7-8 months complete bawerse. so appudu inka ekkuva iyyayi, thanu room ninchi appudapudu maa intiki vacheydi weekend 2 days ki, maa intlo vallu vuru veylinapud kalavadalu, calls, tiffins, ala paipai na anni iyyayi... 

taruvatha nenu US vacheysa for MS, appudu kuda appudapudu calls, skype avi undeyvi. later on she got campus placement, nenu ikkada job n naaku pelli set n now married 1.5 yrs. 

monna aug lo maradalu came to US for MS. new days lo vallaki sem iyyipothundi ta... so vasthanu saradaki for few weeks ani call cheysindi almost after 2 - 2.5 yrs taruvatha... 

neelo kamandhudu malli nidra lesthadu chudu exp tho chepthunna

need more encouragement.. saantham naakinchesedaaka aagakudadu  44NF3nE.gif

ippudu manodu experienced drive kabatti...ghat road lo cuts easy ga kotti sikaram cheruko galadu chiru-gone_o_GIFSoup.com.gif