140 Ead Ap E-Mail Campaign

acuman

This draft is not about i140 EAD. This is for ppl who applied to 485 and want to change employer, same job description or similar.

Asalu i140 EAD/AP or i140 portability job mobility anevi indulo levu kada. Subject okati undi manam comment inkoti chesthe vallaku ela untadi. I140 ead subject tho draft release chesthe we can comment.

Anyway i am sending email related to subject

This draft is not about i140 EAD. This is for ppl who applied to 485 and want to change employer, same job description or similar.

Asalu i140 EAD/AP or i140 portability job mobility anevi indulo levu kada. Subject okati undi manam comment inkoti chesthe vallaku ela untadi. I140 ead subject tho draft release chesthe we can comment.

Anyway i am sending email related to subject

Irrevocability of the I-140: We ask that all beneficiaries of an approved I-140 whose priority date is not current be immediately given EADs. The I-140 should also be non-revocable except in cases of fraud. If the beneficiary has had no hand in committing the fraud and the fault lies with the petitioning employer, then the I-140 should remain irrevocable. The employer must also hand over the original I-140 and PERM to the beneficiary upon request, within 30 days.

Irrevocability of the I-140: We ask that all beneficiaries of an approved I-140 whose priority date is not current be immediately given EADs. The I-140 should also be non-revocable except in cases of fraud. If the beneficiary has had no hand in committing the fraud and the fault lies with the petitioning employer, then the I-140 should remain irrevocable. The employer must also hand over the original I-140 and PERM to the beneficiary upon request, within 30 days.

Manodu cheppindhi endhi ne reply endhi uncle.. Atleast extend AC21 rules to 140 approved anna baguntadi.. Ayina i140 ead is already in making ipudu e lolli endhi

Irrevocability of the I-140: We ask that all beneficiaries of an approved I-140 whose priority date is not current be immediately given EADs. The I-140 should also be non-revocable except in cases of fraud. If the beneficiary has had no hand in committing the fraud and the fault lies with the petitioning employer, then the I-140 should remain irrevocable. The employer must also hand over the original I-140 and PERM to the beneficiary upon request, within 30 days.

I-140 approved doc ok. but PERM docs kooda mana daggara undala?  andulo em information manaku kavali. FOIA ki request chesthe vallau pamputaranta kada.

I-140 approved doc ok. but PERM docs kooda mana daggara undala?  andulo em information manaku kavali. FOIA ki request chesthe vallau pamputaranta kada.

endho janaalu koncham sense undali adigedantlo.. asalu I140 adagadame ekkuva  ante PERM anta.. comedy chesthunnaru email campaign ani cheppi.. panilo pani F1 and H1B visa lu kuda add cheyandi